Termination of Service
Termination of service without prior notice for serious violations of the .PlayerNet End User License Agreement
As stated in the .PlayerNet End User License Agreement (the “Agreement”), .PlayerNet Games (“.PlayerNet”) reserves the right to permanently terminate the Agreement, the .PlayerNet service (“.PlayerNet”) and/or a license to any .PlayerNet's interactive game (the “Games”) without prior notice, resulting in an immediate and permanent account 'ban' if you engage in behavior that .PlayerNet considers to be a serious violation of the Agreement. “Serious violations” of the Agreement would include the following:
- Any behavior that endangers the gaming experience of other players.
- Create, use, offer, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:
- cheats; i.e. methods, not expressly authorized by PlayerNet, influencing and/or facilitating the game play, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
- bots; i.e. any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by PlayerNet, that allows the automated control of a Game, .PlayerNet and/or any component or feature thereof, e.g. the automated control of a character in a Game;
- hacks; i.e. accessing or modifying the software of a Game or .PlayerNet in an manner, not expressly authorized by PlayerNet; and/or
- any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by PlayerNet, that can be used in connection with the .PlayerNet client, .PlayerNet, a Game and/or any component or feature thereof which changes and/or facilitates the game play.
- Hosting, provide matchmaking services for, or intercepting, emulating or redirecting the communication protocols used by PlayerNet as part of the Games, regardless of the method used to do so.
- Modifying, or causing the modification of any files that are a part of a Game installation.
- Using any third-party software that intercepts, “data”, or otherwise collects information from or through any Games.
- Buying or selling for “real” money or exchange, gold, weapons, armor, or any other virtual items that may be used in a Game outside the Game platform.
- Allowing any third person (except for a minor for whom you opened the Account) to play on your Account including, but not limited to, using so-called “power leveling services,” i.e. paying a third person for playing on your Account.
- Playing on the Account of a third person including, but not limited to, providing so-called “power leveling services”.
- Instituting, assisting, or become involved in, an attack upon any PlayerNet Game server or otherwise attempt to disrupt any Game servers.
.PlayerNet Termination of Service Agreement Revision 2.1.1. October 19, 2017