• try doing rofl with GORGE RED GEAR now

this isn't even something hard to achieve. rofl runs was taking around 1 hour before nerf for my guild, and its taking 1hrs and 20 mins now more or less, even though i was testing a weaker class compared to my other main damage dealers.

you are complaining not because gorge equipment can't run rofl, but because people who have no idea about damage dealing and can't breach the dps check of instance at b4 and b5.

every single person who cleared rofl before class balance knows that this instance was alot harder when we had only 2 class to use before balance. warrior/mage was top single target damage dealer just with its white hits, now its white hits are just 10-20% of total damage and its one of the weakest damage dealers in my opinion.

another example; i was dealing 40% damage to organs as r/m with no damage reduction, now with much higher defense + much higher damage reduction, its almost taking 110-130% damage instead. both are enough to prove the devastating boost on classes. (don't even dare to say "you have golden gear now", instance has been nerfed 73% since then, 0.7 damage vs 0.19 damage according to this )

there was plenty of time for those damage dealers(!) to improve themselves, but they chose to leech runs instead.

cheers

the world chico, and everything in it.

• At the same time I would like to ask the endgame folks that get annoyed at the criticisms to take a breather for a moment. The conversation is starting to turn sour and toxic.

I don't think the conversation is toxic, on the contrary, in my opinion, there are a lot of constructive comments.

Some of the participants have been using increasingly demeaning language. This is a trend that is not constructive.

On the contrary, making the content really hard brings us back to times of the official server, where the barrier of entry to an instance was about 300€+.

Comparing the price of the red equipment from the highest instance to the price of HD equipment on the global server, I see a total gap here, so I cannot agree with this argument. In addition, it should be noted that the current stat prices are veeery low and the cores obtainable on instances are free and still worth a lot.

What I was saying was a pure hypothetical. If you make ROFL only for the top 5%, the BOE will be quite expensive. That is not an argument, that is just a factual statement.

This, together with the fact that many players dislike ROFL as an instance leads to the frustrations that have been bubbling to just come out now. It's not a good valve and does not make productive discussion.

I think gorge is liked much less.

Comparing which instance is more (or less liked) is completely missing the core point of the entire argument. The playerbase is tired of the current endgame.

Instead of "I don't like the nerfs it makes it so hard for midgame players" say

"The Event at boss three is boring and repetetive, people with lower gears sit around for much longer times now doing barely anything. The last boss also got exponentionally harder for weaker teams, as you need to play more phases - and with the disproportionate difficulty of the bull phase in comparison to the other puzzles"

We know Jerath is really boring and we say that on forum and in game many times, nothing has changed because of this so I don't see the point in presenting the same 80 times. The more that following this logic, it should be argued anyway. I remember our first astaroth, we dont burst him in 40 sec, we spended on this boss 20 min, with many tactics, with many bulls and with waiting for all buffs. In my opinion new players should do the same.

I am speaking from the perspective of someone else. This is not representative of my beliefs, hence the quotation marks. But this brings me to a pretty good point: Why should the playerbase stop with voicing their frustrations over and over again? It worked with players constantly complaining about chain equipment, the usability of which has been decreased; it worked with the voices telling the devs that the current endgame is too easy.

And honestly: I find it only fair to talk about what you, as a player and a customer are dissatisfied by, as the only other logical response to showing your dissatisfaction is to stop putting money into the game. The amount of words being typed about the game show how passionate parts of the community are about the game.

these nerfs disproportionately target midgame players when the main goal was to make the endgame more challenging."

That is why we should add new mode or add option from RT that is "silver, gold,etc"

This is why, from level 60 on, multiple variations of the endgame instances have been put into the game. I fully support this. I think the majority of players support this; and if not for ROFL then they may for the next instance.

• Without getting into the nitty-gritty of your arguments, I'll write how it looks from the perspective of a player who is slowly making a gold eq.

It works out that I make one gold item every three weeks.

From my point of view it looks like the progress of my character stands still or even goes backwards, which unfortunately discourages from further character development.

Greetings to the sober-minded :)

• Is this because your Guild needs longer to run rofl/longer now after patch ? Just curious

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• No, because making new items does not give me anything, because in a moment there are nerfs that take me back to the moment before making items.

I've never played a game where you invest your time or even money, and it turns out you gained nothing xDDD

• Think from an other perspective: Every player deals less damage now. Comparing yourself with other players in your guild/runs, you are still dealing the same percentage damage of the instance.

• Si el objetivo es correr rofl durante 4-5 horas una vez, entonces sí, puedes despejar con el equipo completo del desfiladero, y eso es si todos ya conocen buenas tácticas, pero el nuevo gremio no tiene ninguna posibilidad en esa configuración. Además, no tienes nerf en un 30%, creo que el 15% estaría bien. O simplemente deberías nerfear dmg en rofl agregando algunos beneficios para definir a mobs, jefes, algo así como en RT donde tienes dificultad broneze, silver, gold. Saludos

una excelente idea ya que esta afectando a jugadores que recien comienzan y quieren farmear hacerlo a su ritmo y pues algunos se desaniman, sugiero revisar este ultimo nerf de daño general ya que esta afectando a muchos.

An excellent idea since it is affecting players who are just starting out and want to farm to do it at their own pace and as some get discouraged, I suggest reviewing this last general damage nerf since it is affecting many.

• if anyone is crying its you who was crying for nerfs and you who are saying look from another prospective and u you are not doing it but just pushing what you belive is right on other people. btw i know tactics of rofl realy good i was in guild thet was doing 2-3 rofls a day untill just 2 days ago i left cos there was some issue and leader wanted to stop rofl 2 months cos of changes. so i left to finde another guild thet is doing rofl... and you are saying u did rofl in 1h with old gorge gear is a lie i know for fact it took 2+ hours , it went faster after a while , once u get few items , gear and stats from rofl it goes faster cos hole guild gets stronger it will go faster... and instead of crying about how other people cry and saying look from another prospective you should do the same. i understand high end people wanted change to rofl but it affected full game not just rofl it was not correct way to handle this issue. nerf was wrong cos it affected everything even inferno and gorge got harder to do now tikal also... and i as magical tipe dmg am doing 3x times less dmg and it should have been 30% and 10% magic , so 40% if i was doing 2m somwhere i should do 1.1m but no i do about 800k. but its another problem dont need to comment on it. point is if u want challeng dont use golden gear or rofl red gear go gorge gear and do it thet way. and everyone has right for opinion. but u dont like what others are saying and just try to humiliate... saying one thing and doing another thing. anyway GM should change this nerf , atleast make it 20% instead 40% for mages and 30% for pdps, just make everything 20%, cos this is 2 much...

• and you are saying u did rofl in 1h with old gorge gear is a lie i know for fact it took 2+ hours

Wow... I am a liar? Really you want to say I am a liar? Ask a GM/Dev how long the guild rofl runs took 1 months after the release where my guild still had gorge gear. We made 2 rofl runs at the evening and never would have had the time if we would needed 2 hours for 1 run.

I also support the statement of Revenant. Learn to maximize your setup

you are complaining not because gorge equipment can't run rofl, but because people who have no idea about damage dealing and can't breach the dps check of instance at b4 and b5.

every single person who cleared rofl before class balance knows that this instance was alot harder when we had only 2 class to use before balance. warrior/mage was top single target damage dealer just with its white hits, now its white hits are just 10-20% of total damage and its one of the weakest damage dealers in my opinion.

• again thets what u think , and i l repeat as everyone say it go ahead and try it then tell us once u try u will know. just with thinking with logic if u got more magical , physical dmg and power you do more dmg so you need less time to do it... i m saying dont talk about something if u didnt try it now. also i did speak with few guild and with 1 guild thet done rofl within first guild who has done it and they also confirmed it took them 2+ hours untill they got few stats , gear from rofl... so its not just me saying it. and damage dealing people have no idea is true in some cases , but in cases thet is not true , what about it then... i l repeat go test it with people gorge gear and tell me how long it took u. btw again i l say this server is lacking players so if it requires more people to do inis its gna get even harder , and it should be done with 8-10 people gorge gear again cos there is not many people playing this game ...

• again thets what u think , and i l repeat as everyone say it go ahead and try it then tell us once u try u will know. just with thinking with logic if u got more magical , physical dmg and power you do more dmg so you need less time to do it... i m saying dont talk about something if u didnt try it now. also i did speak with few guild and with 1 guild thet done rofl within first guild who has done it and they also confirmed it took them 2+ hours untill they got few stats , gear from rofl... so its not just me saying it. and damage dealing people have no idea is true in some cases , but in cases thet is not true , what about it then... i l repeat go test it with people gorge gear and tell me how long it took u. btw again i l say this server is lacking players so if it requires more people to do inis its gna get even harder , and it should be done with 8-10 people gorge gear again cos there is not many people playing this game ...

There is the mistake in your research. Only speaking to one guild. I also know that the 6-7 guilds clearing rofl 1 year ago, needed different time to clear rofl. Some more, some less time. You should ask the GM/DEVs, which have the values ;)

• again saying what u want , why dont u read ? read again what i wrote is it 1 guild ?? and gm , devs dont even play the game they have no idea how game even works with is sad :(

• Official Post

and i as magical tipe dmg am doing 3x times less dmg and it should have been 30% and 10% magic , so 40% if i was doing 2m somwhere i should do 1.1m but no i do about 800k.

Both reductions are equal to 36.58%, not 40%, and your damage cannot be reduced to 800.000 from 2.000.000 just by this reduction, please control other parameters.

Even if you include main class reduction; Mages got 5.5% reduction, Warlocks got 4.46% reduction, therefore,

A mage inflicting 2.000.000 before patch would inflict, 1.198.638 damage

A warlock inflicting 2.000.000 before patch would inflict 1.211.829 damage

These values are excluding Warp Charge effect. When it is added, deducted damage will be approximately 1.330.000~, which is total of 33.5% reduction combined of global and class special reductions, as it is clearly provided by numbers in the patch notes.

Greetings

• yea i gues no matter what we say , nothing will change sence gms and developers only listens to people who brings most money. and the rest of us who dont bring much or some thet are free to play no one listens to. i gues i l just shut my mouth and move on to another server or keep what i think to my self thets last comment from me...

• yea i gues no matter what we say , nothing will change sence gms and developers only listens to people who brings most money. and the rest of us who dont bring much or some thet are free to play no one listens to. i gues i l just shut my mouth and move on to another server or keep what i think to my self thets last comment from me...

well i didn't put any real money into game, i get to endgame thanks to my giuldmates, and my own "skills". I like those changes and even few of changes in the past (i believe) was made becouse i asked for them in balance thread.
    So as you see it have nothing to do about "giving money" or not. It is all about self-criticism and giving well tought out arguments. :)

from my own experience, both devs and gms will take you as serious as someone who cashes in. If you could decide the next patchnotes, what would you say should be in there? Your own, personal, oppinion where you think "this would be great for the whole server, and it wouldnt make it boring that literally every guild can run the highest dungeon easily"

• I did good suggestion, make rofl like RT ,whit more difficulitys ,which every hareder diff gives better rewards . In that way even ppl whit golden gear will have some chalange to hardest mode, and they will get better reward as reward they did that diff.

• There is no reason anymore to talk about rofl, we all agree that RoFL is legit annoying and not fun anymore.

i dont even understand why the Dev´s Still buffing/nerfing things in RoFL, start focus on the new things like the Worldboss new Instance, or PVP content...

there are no reason to work on rofl...

The thing that Lutine is trying to say is that your sample size of 1 just isn't enough to properly judge balance. Currently the best way to run ROFL is with a batallion of supports - and the difference in the nerfs is literally about 10 minutes, maybe 15 to now and before.

Mathematically, as I have proven before, you deal about 5% more damage with gorge gear now than when people first started running the instance. It is easier now than it was before. It won't be comfortable (welcome to your entry into the endgame) but it will be easier than the first runners. Please stop getting personal about this. You're just wrong on this, there is no shame in having a misconception - only in holding it.

• Himen and Bandicoot,

I've borrowed a full gorge equipment (gorge statted) and used 2 weapons from merchant at RoFL entrance. You can see in the video, that also player with full golden gear didn't make my damage. Btw last time I played warrior is a few months ago. All in all you can say that a full raid of skilled ppl in gorge gear can clear RoFL in less than 1,5 hours, even in less than 1 hour. There can be a way better raid setup

Kind regards

• if people don't believe that it's possible now, I think the devs should sell analytics courses in the itemshop, just like, 7th grade math for building some logical comprehension.

Still. Lots of wardens that were only partially affected by the nerfs. Perhaps another video after their inevitable nerfs will have even more punch.

Thanks.

Have a blessed day,
    Midan

• XLutinex

I have to admit you did a great job and great dmg whit that gear, but also still not 100% sure it can be done full pt whit less than 2 hours, but i can see that could happen. But also i am staying whit my statement that they didn't have to nerf all dmg, should do only rofl if they had to, but still think they should put a few more diff. in rofl so you can have some challenge. And one more time you really did a great job whit that gear.