Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Yeah so here is the thing, I wanted to ask you guys this for a long time cause there's an atrocity happening in Dalanis. You can attack the cat in front of the Nightbar and kill it. The cat's ID is 100186 or 102754, I am not sure which one.

Can this little critter PLEASE be made untargetable or impossible to kill? I always feel sorry when I see someone kill it. :/

• With new weapon what is spear (in skills spear, in weapons level polearm in polish translation), there should be change in WARRIOR basic skill CUT, that bleeding should be caused by axe, sword and spear.

Why?

Because polearms are weapons that cut and pierce, they are ones of the oldest weapons used by people and always was used to pierce and cut enemies. Some of polearms was used with intention of only cutting, like: scythes or guandao.

Naginata, what is one of possible weapon's skins inside game is good example of cutting spear used by Japanese army.

I understand that hammers do not cause bleeding because they smash, but why spears(polearms) that are dedicated to use by warriors can not cause bleeding? Where is the logic in it???

• Bashing someone's head in also makes them bleed, so... Yeah.

• Druid/Warlock

• Removed Focused in Nature cooldown time.

It requires 50 focus to be used and class already had huge focus problems so 30s cd or no cd won't really change anything. In general, this skill only help you to spam sandstorm and tbh sustained aoes were big on this combo. Spend the ini spamming this aoe I don't think is the solution for the class.

The biggest problem of the class is the single dmg, in burst is low and in sustain is non existant.

Druid/Mage

• Changed Earth Chain to inflict boosted damage as extra when under effect of Nature’s Power, instead of boosting base damage.

Could anyone explain this? I dont understand it.

Btw I love to see changes on forgotten classes, don't take me wrong, this wasn't a complain. Just expected useful changes. As always, any new on mdps priest? didn't get any response since january.

Regards, Madoxx.

• Druid/Mage

• Changed Earth Chain to inflict boosted damage as extra when under effect of Nature’s Power, instead of boosting base damage.

Could anyone explain this? I dont understand it.

I understand this as "double hit" from one spell like in d/r. So not one higher hit but two separated

• Hoi ,

• Reduced damage output in all kind of damage formula of the player.

Will there be any info made public how much this reduce is/will be ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I would suggest a reduce by 35-50% (better ~50).

With 50% we will have a full golden group burst boss fights for maybe 5-8 seconds instead of 2-4 seconds like now.

If I think about how it was to clear rofl with gorge gear and compare it with the actual damage output, 50% would be the best. 1 year ago I could not make 20% of organs at Jerath event without buffs with a Scout. I needed minimum 3 min CD skills to make 20% damage. The golden gear is pushing the damage out by maybe 30-50% comparing to gorge ?

After the class balancing there are many changes with the classes which increased the base damage of all classes. Even more support dmg skills were introduced.

Maybe reducing the damage 50% seems to high, but if I think about some bossfights and that you can burst bosses with 1 dps O.o....

Just my opinion :)

P.S. I wanted to mention "Thanks" again for such big patch notes. *thumbs up*

Kind regards

• Hey, while we're at changing the meta a bit, could the "master of aggro" skill of the ch/wd be changed to just allow the usage of plate armour? It's such a cool tank, but really not worth to play. :/

Quote from XLutinex

I would suggest a reduce by 35-50% (better ~50).

Keep in mind that people need to be able to run rofl with red rofl gear. :D being fully golden at t12+ isn't the standard for the average player. A damage reduction of overall ~15% would be fine, but everything above that will absolutely kill the next generation of players.

• Hey, while we're at changing the meta a bit, could the "master of aggro" skill of the ch/wd be changed to just allow the usage of plate armour? It's such a cool tank, but really not worth to play. :/

Quote from XLutinex

I would suggest a reduce by 35-50% (better ~50).

Keep in mind that people need to be able to run rofl with red rofl gear. :D being fully golden at t12+ isn't the standard for the average player. A damage reduction of overall ~15% would be fine, but everything above that will absolutely kill the next generation of players.

ohmm...

1 year ago I could not make 20% of organs at Jerath event without buffs with a Scout.

We had only gorge gear Oo... exactly 1 year ago :D

15% doesnt make a difference. Keep in mind, that a full 12 ppl group is such strong, that you mostly can only do 2-3 hits on balton before it's dead. Caster have a hard life with this *g*

• Official Post

Just to inform community;

Damage multiplier in Realm of the Forgotten Legends (Hard) instance is 27% as of now, which was 70% before class balance started at 2020 Spring.

With the following patch, it is planned to be reduced by another 30% for every zone instead, to be reduced to 19% for Realm of the Forgotten Legends (Hard) as a result of this reduction.

Greetings

• afaik rofl has been buffed significantly since, or am I wrong?

• ohmm...

We had only gorge gear Oo... exactly 1 year ago :D

15% doesnt make a difference. Keep in mind, that a full 12 ppl group is such strong, that you mostly can only do 2-3 hits on balton before it's dead. Caster have a hard life with this *g*

afaik rofl has been buffed significantly since, or am I wrong?

Not so much like all classes while balancing process in my mind. RoFL had some hard bosses on the first version in the first 2 days after release ;)

• good direction! Thank you @devs for it!

• I don't like mdps :p

• Reduced magical damage output by 20%.

But isn't that too much?

It is compensate with WL/M new skill:Changed Warp Charge to increase magical damage by 20.6% additionally.

And I like it. If WL/M is afk, everyone suffers same xD

• All in all, nice idea to reduce magical dmg output and compensate it from Warp Charge of Warlock!

So all magical non-warlocks need the sup of wl/m like all pdps need it :D

*thumbs up!*