Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Scout/Champ:

The placement skill "Rain of Vengeance" cannot be placed, if autoshot is on. The circle disappears instantly. It behaves like if you are using right click with your mouse.

• Official Post

Reason for this is increment is depending on base value, base physical damage is higher in this item which is making it to have higher increment.

It was missing in post-patch notes but was already applied before last patch, patch notes will be corrected.

This mechanic was added when mentioned skill was using the target to be casted and had 6 seconds of cooldown time, which was meant to be removed long ago.

Greetings

• Hi,

As for the scout/ warlock

The damage should be increased by 10%, as I find the 50% reduction too drastic. In addition, focus management should be improved, where the focus in its current form after a few seconds of continuous use of a skill, the focus drops to 0 (I propose to either reduce the cost of focus on the skill or significantly increase its regeneration).

Greetings .

• Just a hint regarding scout/warlock...

What about implementing some sustain support class as warlock/scout that could grant the raid some sustain buffs or instant ressources?

I also tested the class itself for a while now. If I do not use any focus costing buffs in trash, the class has only few sustain issues in rofl. BUT I always had to use uni potion on cooldown, which isn't very useful in the long run. So I appreciate the suggestion of some phirius sustain potions wich few cd as 20s or such.

However the class is very funny to play, only aoe sometimes lacks somehow if you don't have anything ready to use, but thats just a timing thingy I guess.

• Just a hint regarding scout/warlock...

What about implementing some sustain support class as warlock/scout that could grant the raid some sustain buffs or instant ressources?

You mean like scout/knight? I guess nobody is playing this class ^^

I've had done some balancing changes in this thread regarding scout/knight. Right now the class can regenerate 100 fokus every 60 seconds for players around 90 range.

Kind regards

• I've had done some balancing changes in this thread regarding scout/knight. Right now the class can regenerate 100 fokus every 60 seconds for players around 90 range.

Yeah but maybe as a new warlock since those combinations are still in implementation and might lack of ideas. 100 focus every 60s might be okay in bossfight offburst, but in trash I don't think it's useful, even if many sustaining classes are participating on the same raid with different timings etc.

Warlock has some selfish focus regeneration buffs, which could be transformed into support buffs. Then you could run with 2 warlocks instead, which enables some more tactics in raid setup and outsources some essential utility.

But yea, maybe this could be put on a scout to make scout great again, since lether type is kind of underrated atm, I only see chains and paper in endcontent and only few lederhosen.

• "But yea, maybe this could be put on a scout to make scout great again, since lether type is kind of underrated atm, I only see chains and paper in endcontent and only few lederhosen."

Scout doesn't need to be "made great again", it was and still is. Just because people don't play certain classes doesn't mean they're underperforming.

In fact, Scout/Warden and Scout/Warrior are currently among the strongest classes out there. I get to witness this on the regular.

The only exception is, as Lutine already mentioned, Scout/Knight - a class that belongs to the few that are still practically useless.

Edit: I like the idea of Focus restoration support though. Would be a nice interaction that rewards teamplay.

• Some suggestions for Rogue/Warrior:

The combination lacks damage to compete with other good dps classes, in particular the burst damage is pretty low compared to other rogue classes. And the AOE dmg is not good either.

Death´s Touch: Instead of Elemental Accuracy, increase Posion Damage

Poisonous Explosion: Decrease cd to 2 seconds

Throwing Mastery: Instead of slowing the target down, increase the posion damage the target takes (would be a nice support as more classes deal poison damage)

In general, this combination could use a posion damage buff like rogues/mages or rogues/warlocks have for their elemental damage.

• Death´s Touch: Instead of Elemental Accuracy, increase Posion Damage

Since you mentioned Elemental Accuracy, I have a question for the Dev's. What exactly IS elemental accuracy? Because, on Scout/warlock, I don't see any buffs that I get from Target Area (except the crit). So what does elemental accuracy actually do? Because if it's precision, it isn't displayed in the character frame.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• A little suggestion for rogue/scout:

Coerce: In addition, change the consumption of energy to focus, as this combination does not have usefull focus skills and energy problems when dwarf beer and energy thief have cd

Edit: the consumption of low blow. In case it was unclear :D

• Official Post

I think the ability to increase Chain armor by 68.8% for this class isn't really. You can test them for more accurate results.

Thanks !!!

This attribute is increasing defense that comes from chain equipment, it won't increase defense provided by basic attributes, like Stamina, of chain equipment.

Death´s Touch: Instead of Elemental Accuracy, increase Posion Damage

Since you mentioned Elemental Accuracy, I have a question for the Dev's. What exactly IS elemental accuracy? Because, on Scout/warlock, I don't see any buffs that I get from Target Area (except the crit). So what does elemental accuracy actually do? Because if it's precision, it isn't displayed in the character frame.

Greetings.

Elemental Accuracy is the accuracy that defining your accuracy of any elemental physical/magical spells or non-elemental magical spells.

Greetings

• Elemental Accuracy is the accuracy that defining your accuracy of any elemental physical/magical spells or non-elemental magical spells.

First of all, thanks for the fast reply. If that is the case, I think something is wrong with the magical resisstence formula. Because, normally, accuracy is helping against resist.

I have never seen a mob/boss resist a magical spell. In pantheon, e.g, the spells pf physical dps are dodged about 40-60% and the spells of magical dps are never resisted.

One major point:

for me every warrior class is too weak.

nobody is playing warrior combinations in instances.

your really should give him some love

I ran rofl with a Warrior/warden yesterday, and this class is really strong. Although it's burst isn't as strong as other classes, it's offburst and aoe damage are insanly strong.

While I agree that not every Warrior combination is strong/good atm, I think it's wrong to say that EVERY warrior combination is weak.

Greetings.

• Hello,

I would like to ask why Champs can use a skill which allowed them to stay at B3 in rofl 2 times more longer when they are in stomach boss than the others classes? It seems not fair at all for what i remember iss and skills for others classes don t work in anymore so why champs can? Will be fair if it will be the same for all.

Greetings

• Hello,

I would like to ask why Champs can use a skill which allowed them to stay at B3 in rofl 2 times more longer when they are in stomach boss than the others classes? It seems not fair at all for what i remember iss and skills for others classes don t work in anymore so why champs can? Will be fair if it will be the same for all.

Greetings

Only healing skills are disabled in the Bossevent, so you can't counter heal the dot and stay down there for eternity.

This skill isn't a healing skill but a second Phoenix, so I see no problem with that.

There are classes that are more suited for this boss than others. E.g. Scout has an additional 5% dot, that most other classes don't have. That has always been the case and I, personally don't see any problem with that since thats what makes these different classes so diverse.

Greetings.

• Hello,

Greetings

I don’t know if you know Champ Classes? But they have only a small burst. Not like Other Classes like rouge or scout for example. they Deal way more dmg in A few seconds then Champion. We Need to Stay long to make the Same dmg inside. Mage/Knight for example too. Have still a lot sustain after his Nerf and can Deal the Same dmg inside then My Champ/wl and i stay way longer inside. This is our only 5min skill and i think this is ok we have that.

• Again some feedback on priest/druids Chain of Life:

reporting this might be to our disadvantage, but despite reducing the taken dmg of non-parried hits, no dmg is transferred to the caster from them now, for parried hits this works just fine now.

Furthermore there are similar issues with spells. Both critical and non-critical hits are reduced, but only from non-critical hits is dmg actually transferred to the caster.

Also DoTs are not reduced or transferred at all.

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Regarding Scout/Champ again.

tested the class a bit. Still the gcd after the casts "Reflected Shot" and "Deadly Shot" are annoying to play this class. The behavior is like you wait 1/3 of the time to use another skill. Because these 2 skills are casts, you need to stay and cannot move. This results from time to time that mobs in trash are of of autoshot range.

If this class should be played as a melee, please consider remove the "cast" mechanic on Deadly Shot and Reflected Shot and make them instant.

I would also suggest to change Shot CD fix to 1 second for this class combination. Right now, you lack of damage in trash and sustain damage.

Kind regards