Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Hi,

Spell Description: The skill is capped at level 55, but the descriptions doesnt indicate that at all (unlike other skill descriptions that contain that info at the bottom of the tooltip) (link).

That seems to be a loca mistake.

Rising Tide already has a base Range of 217 (who came up with this odd number?) (link), making this a total increase of 8 range units..
    since Rising Tide is supposed to be used as a Flame-Alternative (at least it seems to be), giving it the same range as Flame seems like a logical and good improvement.

Rising Tide is not a flame alternative but an additional fireball, since rising tide also becomes an instant spell. Fireball has a range of 225 and so does rising tide, which is fine.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Regarding Champion/Scout.

Pretty cool design, I like the melee/ranged mix :D

Tested it a few times, unfortunately the class currently lacks damage to be a viable dps option.

Here are some suggestions to change that:

- Vampire Shot: Reduce buff duration to 10sec, remove trigger cd. Having the 12% permanently would help a lot.

- Mechanical Storm: Change it to a channeled skill that ticks 3 times, add 10% decrement for each additional target hit.

- Blood Arrow: Increase physical damage increment to 25% (from 20,7)

- Crippling Shot : Reduce cd to 8 seconds

Furthermore, please consider increasing the range of Shot, even for a melee class 20 range is tough :D

Regarding Champion/Druid.

Again, cool skill design.

However, the class needs to be more defined in my opinion. Atm it's a mix of tank, dps & healer, which is kind of detrimental, since the class doesn't fit any of these roles well. I'd suggest picking one and changing the rest of the skills accordingly.

Lastly, a huge thank you for the time/effort you must have been investing to create so many new class combinations !

• I found a bug on Mage/Scout.

Windfirecultivation was a dynamic buff before. So if it was active and I switched ranged weapons the increment on magical damage was adjusted. This is not the case atm. Right now this skill works like "Wisdom & Bravery" (mage/warrior) so you the damage only adjusts itself on recasting the skill.

• Hi,

Spell Description: The skill is capped at level 55, but the descriptions doesnt indicate that at all (unlike other skill descriptions that contain that info at the bottom of the tooltip) (link).

That seems to be a loca mistake but that doesn't affext anyone so it doesn't really matter.

uhm - its missing in every language. So its not a error in localization, but in the template.

Addditionally, making a decision on what matters or not should be left to the ones actually doing the work, dont you think? This section is for reporting bugs, not prioritizing them..

Rising Tide already has a base Range of 217 (who came up with this odd number?) (link), making this a total increase of 8 range units..
    since Rising Tide is supposed to be used as a Flame-Alternative (at least it seems to be), giving it the same range as Flame seems like a logical and good improvement.

Rising Tide is not a flame alternative but an additional fireball, since rising tide also becomes an instant spell. Fireball has a range of 225 and so does rising tide, which is fine.

correct, what i meant was Tide Burst. Tide Burst is supposed to be used as an alternative to Flame, not Rising Tide (judging by casttime and overall elite skills). Mixed those up, thanks for clarifying.

• Hi,

In the case of a Scout / Warlock:

I agree that this combination as it stands is too strong and that focus management is simply a tragedy. You should consider balancing this combination in such a way that the magic damage dealt is in the range of 60-65% of the current magic damage. Focus management should also be improved so that you can play it freely (especially on mobs) without constantly consuming a universal potion 😊

Greetings

• Priest/Druid

Reduced Chain of Life bond range to 200.

This is even less range than urgent heal has with 250, at which heals stand quite often. Also playing bossevents commonly requires players to stand apart for more than 200 range resulting in the Chain breaking quite often.

Please reconsider this change, because it makes this skill quite unreliable to use, somehow contradicting the idea behind it....:/

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• So regarding Scout/Warlock changes.

First of all, a big thank you for reacting that fast. After testing it again today and comparing my damage to the damage I did yesterday and I compared with the rest of my group and I did, overall, maybe one third of my prior damage and did less damage than our Scout/Warrior and Scout/Warden.

I think that 50% less damage was a bit too much. I think 40% would've been a better start so maybe increase the damage again by 10% and we can test from there.

Greetings.

Edited 2 times, last by Laisha ().

• Damage of s/wl seems good but not all elite skills of scout working as magical like shatterstar storm please fixed it asap

Pls don't. If you give this class a massive aoe it will get too strong again, imo. You have, right now, 4 skills that do aoe dmg, which is fine.

And btw, this skill deals magical damage ;)

• Knight/Warlock's Holy Punishment enhances Punishment and Strike of Punishment, however, both of those skills are not dps based and therefore useless. Please consider changing this (reasonable numbers :D).

• Hello Team, this might be a little off topic from the current updated class combo's, just as a new player this is what i see that may help or may not.

This is regarding Priest/warrior:

"Fighting Spirit Combination"- applies "Fighting Spirit Strike" to target.(Lasts only 3 seconds)

"Ascending Dragon Strike" - consumes "Fighting Spirit Strike" to use this skill and carries a stun effect for 1 second and movement speed reduction for 2 seconds after the stun.

"Violent Kick"- when "Ascending Dragon Strike" is used this carries a stun effect for 1 second and movement speed reduction for 2 seconds after the stun.

Possible improvment-

Make it so that "Ascending Dragon Strike" does not consume the "Fighting Spirit Strike" from the skill "Fighting Spirit Combination".

Lower the rage needed from "Ascending Dragon Strike" from 45 to 40 rage needed to use this skill .

Put a cooldown on "Violent Kick" for 10 seconds.

Skill Needed Fixed-

"Chain of Light"- deals continuous damage around caster, "Light Healer Fighting Spirit" makes it so that if "Chain of Light" kills target it gets reset.

Currently does not reset if target is killed on first hit, has to be killed at the end of the cast.

• In the case of a Scout / Warlock

After re-testing this combo, I find that the damage dealt should be slightly increased - for example 10%, as reducing the damage by 50% is way too much. Also, please improve your focus management very much - for example by lowering the focus on a particular skill or regenerating focus faster.

Greetings 😊

• Some feedback:

Knight/Warlock's Holy Punishment enhances Punishment and Strike of Punishment, however, both of those skills are not dps based and therefore useless. Please consider changing this (reasonable numbers :D).

Agree, as I suggested for a number of skills months ago:

Regarding Champion/Druid.

Again, cool skill design.

However, the class needs to be more defined in my opinion. Atm it's a mix of tank, dps & healer, which is kind of detrimental, since the class doesn't fit any of these roles well. I'd suggest picking one and changing the rest of the skills accordingly.

I fully support this proposal.

Champion/Warden:

Fun to play, well done.

Warden/Warlock:

I realy like this combination, great desgin. The only thing is the warden lacks patk to compete perfectly with other dps classes, but I believe this is a common warden problem. Not entirely sure how best to fix this problem, but maybe someone else has an idea :)

At the end big thank you for the effort and time "creating" these new classes.

Greetings

• he only thing is the warden lacks patk to compete perfectly with other dps classes, but I believe this is a common warden problem.

I agree here, observed it as well in rofl. One option so solve this would be to grant wardens 2 points patk for each point strength instead of just 1.5, same as champions and warriors.

To prevent wardens to become too strong by this, slightly reducing their passive inscrease of 2h weapon dmg might work, otherwise individual balancing for each combionation would be necessary.

As this situation is now however, its not much fun playing any warden as dps in instances like rofl where mobs+bosses have considerable pdef.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Fixed Realm of Forgotten Legends magical weapons were gaining physical attributes upon upgrade.

Thank you so much for this!

• Hi,

I would suggest some changes for Scout/Warrior:

The elite skills lvl 20 (Master of Survival) and lvl 30 (Mental Focus) are not really usefull compared to other classes.

I would suggest to change Mental Focus, that it will increase the Strength by 10,4% and change Master of Survival to allow wearing chain gear. This would give more flexibility for players

Kind regards

• Fixed Realm of Forgotten Legends magical weapons were gaining physical attributes upon upgrade.

Just a quick question/bug report. Is it intended that, e.g. the xbow, gains more physical damage than magical damage while tiering. The t12 xbow has 25202.6 pdmdg and 6165.4 mdmg. At t15 the xbow has 28393.0 pdmg and 6945.8 mdmg.

So while the pdmdg is increased by 3190.4, the mdmg is only increased by 780.4.

Is this intended or is this the same as the previous upgrading system?

Greetings.

• Regarding the focus management of Scout/warlock.

After playing this class for a few days, I get better with the focus mangement of this combination. But that is with the title "Familiar to Chests" that you get in rofl. Since not everybody has this title and because even with it you still have some focus problems, at least in trash, I suggest one/or both of the following:

1) Increase the focus regeneration while moving also to 5 (currently you gain 3 focus while moving and 5 focus while standing)

2) Let Phirius-Elxexir not only regenerate Mana but also other recourses (focus,rage,energy,etc...)

Greetings.

• Regarding latest changes on Scout/warlock:

Halved damage of skills modified by Deadly Intent and Magical Interference.

After this patch the bonus damage from Elemental Discipline is also halfed. This skill is neither affected by Deadly Intent nor by Magical Interference. So is this a bug/ a loca mistake/ or a change that wasn't mentioned in recent patch notes?

Edit: Reduced Venomous Snipe next Snipe damage increment to 8%.

The skill description still says 18%.

Greetings. :)

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Priest/warrior

"Chain of Light"- deals continuous damage around caster, "Light Healer Fighting Spirit" makes it so that if "Chain of Light" kills target it gets reset.

Currently does not reset if target is killed on first hit, has to be killed at the end of the cast.

Question, why did you not fix the skill, but removed it?

• The damage of weapons (magical and physical) is increased by 10% of the base damage (un-tiered) for each tier. both values, physical and magical, are increased by 12,6%. I would say no bug