Mailmod question

• Hi, just installed last version mailmod - Receiving is a dream - very fast - but Sending eg 30 Items is very slow and very often it stops without any errormessage. Any suggestion what I can do?

• Thx for your answer - but no thats not the problem ... sometimes it stops after the first 6-10 items ... and the mod is much slower as normal. As I said - the receiving is very fast ... there is a problem with sending.

• Thx for your answer - but no thats not the problem ... sometimes it stops after the first 6-10 items ... and the mod is much slower as normal. As I said - the receiving is very fast ... there is a problem with sending.

I can confirm that this add-on suddenly stops, sometimes after 5 items, sometimes after 40, .. but it just randomly stops and just clicking 'Send' again makes the add-on continue.

Not sure what could be causing this, I'd have to have a look at the code to find out

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• I "believe" that this add-on trys to work too fast ...
    After using it for a few times now I can say that "receiving" also stops working frequently.

I have to go back to ultimate mailmod ... although "ultimate maildmod" is not able to send items from backpack-side 7 or higher.

Is there another addon that is able to mass-send items from higher backpack-sides ???

Closed the thread.

Added the Label User Interface