Hide Cenedrils & Auras

• First of all i like rly much what u have than with the colored auras.
    But it is pulling a lot of FPS. Would it be Possibel if you hideing effect from other players, to hide this auras too.

Same for Pets im hideing pets from other players but still can see this cenedril pets. whats for me rly annoying.

• Hallo,

es wäre schön wenn die Auren und Cenedrils der anderen Spieler ausgeblendet werden könnten. Ich habe zur Zeit in den Inis, meist weniger als 20 fps und hoffe das es damit wieder mehr werden könnte.

Gruß Niirttii

Hello,

it would be nice if the auras and cenedrils of the other players could be hidden. I have at the moment in Inis, mostly less than 20 fps and hope that it could be more again.

Greeting Niirttii

Approved the thread.
  • Hello Mela

Hello Niirtii,

I have merged these two threads together, so I can update you both.

But it is pulling a lot of FPS. Would it be Possibel if you hideing effect from other players, to hide this auras too.

With patch 10.2.2.2002:

Disabled item shop aura effects when hide graphic option is enabled.

it would be nice if the auras and cenedrils of the other players could be hidden.

Cenedrils can not be hidden, because you are able to buff them up and heal them. They are kind of like a warden pet. You can also use them in fights, so hiding them (for example in siege wars or other pvp zones) is not an option.

Best regards

Ravo

Closed the thread.