Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• K/M

The advanced Silence is also hitting immune targets btw. I tested this on B2 rofl yesterday.

Btw is there any chance to let the Holy Light Domain damage scale on your strength and intelligence attribute (or alternatively patt and matt), so that it hits like a magical spell if your INT is higher than your STR and let it deal physical damage (scaled on patt, pdmg) while you got more strength?

For a physical K/M that AoE is useless for aggro, since the hits are so low... with an advanced scaling that could be more than just a buff/debuff :/ I mean, the class doesn't really need this, but seeing those tiny hits makes me sad QwQ

• Regarding Ch/Wl change:

• Reduced Endless Pulse attack speed gain to 11% from 15%.

I don't see why this change is necessary. Champion/Warlock is not overperforming in my experience. In fact, D/W and S/Wd are both classes that keep up with Ch/Wl in its current state with less gear.

Regarding Shock Overload:

The ability currently is hitting the adds while fighting the organs in Jeraths belly.

• Regarding Ch/Wl change:

• Reduced Endless Pulse attack speed gain to 11% from 15%.

I don't see why this change is necessary. Champion/Warlock is not overperforming in my experience. In fact, D/W and S/Wd are both classes that keep up with Ch/Wl in its current state with less gear.

I fully agree. Over the entire Ini you cannot keep up with a mage or d/w e.g. as Serenadae already mentioned (with comparable gear) and also with bosses the class do not overperform.

Greetings

• Regarding Bloodless iss (and probably all Rogue teleport skills):

Got ported below the map twice today after using Bloodless, resulting in an instantaneous death. Please fix this, or remove the teleport-behind mechanic altogether.

• Greetings,

Could we get some mana cost reductions on the champ/wardens skills? It's a bit ridiculous how much mana it's spells cost. Maybe half the cost of thorny strike (1490565) and frantic slash (1490563)? Burning through an entire stack of lvl 100 mana stones per run isn't very fun. :)

Thank you and have a beautiful day,
    Midan

• Greetings,

Could we get some mana cost reductions on the champ/wardens skills? It's a bit ridiculous how much mana it's spells cost. Maybe half the cost of thorny strike (1490565) and frantic slash (1490563)? Burning through an entire stack of lvl 100 mana stones per run isn't very fun. :)

Midan

Just use "Magic Fruit Pie" and E-Pots like every other class that burns through Mana. Or run with a heal that can restore Mana.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Greetings,

Midan

Just use "Magic Fruit Pie" and E-Pots like every other class that burns through Mana. Or run with a heal that can restore Mana.

I'm deliberately asking for some qol and nothing more, it's not a thing that would break the class. :)

• https://gyazo.com/8f3408e99f1bedb1a3d3118fe59fee98 " WL/R Elite skill" sometimes it doesn't have on the target debuff effect

As far as I know the debuff only gets applied when there are no Soul Brand stacks from the wl/m on it. If the wl/m already put his stacks on it, you can't get the Soulfang debuff on the target.
    When you put Soulfang on it first, then the Soul Brand stacks will replace the Debuff.

Kind Regards
    Nghty

• https://gyazo.com/8f3408e99f1bedb1a3d3118fe59fee98 " WL/R Elite skill" sometimes it doesn't have on the target debuff effect

As far as I know the debuff only gets applied when there are no Soul Brand stacks from the wl/m on it. If the wl/m already put his stacks on it, you can't get the Soulfang debuff on the target.
    When you put Soulfang on it first, then the Soul Brand stacks will replace the Debuff.

Kind Regards
    Nghty

but I'm trying https://gyazo.com/78576fd8ca0a1f842e381488eb954f6c have debuff but dosent working :/

• As far as I know the debuff only gets applied when there are no Soul Brand stacks from the wl/m on it. If the wl/m already put his stacks on it, you can't get the Soulfang debuff on the target.

Kind Regards
    Nghty

but I'm trying https://gyazo.com/78576fd8ca0a1f842e381488eb954f6c have debuff but dosent working :/

That's because you tried it on a target which already has the Soul Brand stacks on it. As I stated above: You can only apply your debuff on the mob if there are NO Soul Brand stacks on it.
    If the target has already the stacks on it like in your screenshot: You deal the designed damage with this skill but don't apply the debuff.

Kind Regards
    Nghty

• but I'm trying https://gyazo.com/78576fd8ca0a1f842e381488eb954f6c have debuff but dosent working :/

That's because you tried it on a target which already has the Soul Brand stacks on it. As I stated above: You can only apply your debuff on the mob if there are NO Soul Brand stacks on it.
    If the target has already the stacks on it like in your screenshot: You deal the designed damage with this skill but don't apply the debuff.

Kind Regards
    Nghty

then in the same function task hımmm ty for info #Nghty than not need supp xD

• Hello,

I urge you to reconsider this request.

I think s/wl underperforms compared to it's warlock and mage counterparts.

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• Hello,

the same as last,

99er knight ISS need an update,

"Spuren des Kreuzschwertes" ID 490241 is in any way useless. For tanks useless because of no aggro%, for knight pdps useless because of stamina scaling. Furthermore 5 units is not enough. Switch it to a dash or add an cc or hardcc. Maybe silence the 5 units or stun them, or a debuff "decreace dmg" . Otherwise increase the dmg and the units. In the last way, add a aggro% to use it for tanking.

In my opinion the skill should get a dash like Seelensturm ID 490345 with a riducule to 5-8 units. Or add an stun, on this way the skill would be usefull for dps and tanks.

Greetings

• I will ask only one question , are you kidding me , you are taking one more leather combo and making one more mdps combo?????? If you realy want to remove leather from game just say so bcs we have less and less options ..... So now when you took s/m, as scout you have only 6 combos now to play, which one is S/K , and i didnt saw anyone to play that combo ... Pls can you explain this change for S/m and why one more mdps combo ,or why 1 less leather combo ?

• I will ask only one question , are you kidding me , you are taking one more leather combo and making one more mdps combo?????? If you realy want to remove leather from game just say so bcs we have less and less options ..... So now when you took s/m, as scout you have only 6 combos now to play, which one is S/K , and i didnt saw anyone to play that combo ... Pls can you explain this change for S/m and why one more mdps combo ,or why 1 less leather combo ?

i think there is nothing to be mad about bec we have no clue what this combo will be looking like, maybe dev can give us some hints about what this class is gonna be?

If I understand the changes that are coming S/M can be palyed both as mdps AND pdps because it deals either pdmdg or mdmg depending on your attributes. So its not "one less leather combo".

Greetings.

• Yes but as i undrstood it will be much better to play as mdps ,but maybe i am wrong , but still, why one more mdps, like it alredy doesnt have to many other combos, from druid,from warlock,mage,scout even knight . They could rework S/k for example so more ppl can play that combo .

• Regarding Scout/mage.

While I think it should be seen if both versions are similar strong but in "fairness" regards maybe let one elite skill change "Intesification" to also increase p-dmg (or something like that) because right now it'll only benefit the magical version.

Greetings.

• Regarding Scout/mage.

While I think it should be seen if both versions are similar strong but in "fairness" regards maybe let one elite skill change "Intesification" to also increase p-dmg (or something like that) because right now it'll only benefit the magical version.

Greetings.

Scout ISS and few scout buffs are not working with magical version so I imagine this will be a long process to make both versions work tbh xD. Honestly is an interesting idea, I wouldn't mind to see more classes with 2 versions if they manage to balance it right.

• Heyho,

Regarding the new wl/r changes :

Ofc punishment feels way weaker now but idk how much compared to other top dps atm.

It just feels alot weaker now. And the problem of his weaker single target is his massive lacking aoe dmg.

He has the weakest aoe dmg of all wl classes and the single target is/was his advantage.

Also the change of soul fang :

It's now a cast with 0 damage but the problem of the cast is that it has the same issue like plasma arrow.

The traveling time lets you cast it twice if you use a macro and this is a huge time waste too.

I hope there will be some consideration about this class in the future^^

Regarding scour/mage:

I can't wait to see these changes - it looks very nice^^

Just one thing:

"Snipe: 2353% ranged weapon DPS fire damage or 1158% CPS fire damage."

Is it intended that snipe is the only skill where pdps has more % than fire damage?

It has even less fire% than "Joint Blow".

Im just wondering^^

Greetings