Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Knight/Champ has more permanent pdef than K/W Oo

Also you "Rüstungsbrecher" can be applied more often than "Gebieterische Abschreckung" and is therefor designed for longer fights

Kind regards.

• Hey,:)

• Reduced damage output in all kind of damage formula of the player by 30%.

pls check if the reduced damage output from players is also adjusted to warden pets.

In rofl today it seemed that the damage was the same like before the patch.:/

Otherwise also the pets can make the ini or the damage of the pets is not in proportion to the damage of the player.

Greetings Ryzek:thumbup:

• M/s pet is interesting too

• If you play with a swap from "Verteidigungshaltung" ID 498031 / get 54% pdeff) to "Schild der Disziplin" ID 490084 ( get 10% pdeff but the buff of SdD) every time, you will be more tanky then a k/r oder what ever...

also in my opinion k/c has so weak eliteskills...

• If you play with a swap from "Verteidigungshaltung" ID 498031 / get 54% pdeff) to "Schild der Disziplin" ID 490084 ( get 10% pdeff but the buff of SdD) every time, you will be more tanky then a k/r oder what ever...

also in my opinion k/c has so weak eliteskills...

Generally speaking, the eliteskills are "weak" because the general kit of the /champion is quite strong. You are missing the most cruical part of that class, the ability to pull everything together then stunnung with a massive aggro multi by using Erderschütterungsangriff/Shock Strike and use whirlwind shield to basically not lose aggro, ever. This alone, paired with the multi-application of Rüstungsbrecher/Armour Crusher on bosses during their active phases makes the class an excellent tank for ROFL. Also keep in mind that many of your aggro skills are boosted by 45% simply by equipping a hammer.

Survival isn't really the issue for ROFL as a tank, you can basically do the instance with just "ok" red gear - it's more the amount of utility in form of crowd control and support you can bring to the table that matters. If you have a tank class that can make no one die ever in the trash, you speed up the run more than when you, as a tank, take literally zero damage.

• Before I switched to Warden tank, I almost only played K/Ch, because that is the only class that combines a ton of aggro with a lot of useful utilities for Crowd Control (CC).

I agree, the class has a much lower def than most other tanks and has to actively work for it instead of just clicking a cooldown/buff. Does this affect the class in being a worse (compared with other knights) tank? Not at all.

The CC the K/Ch delivers, is the best I've ever seen on any tanking class so far, you can interrupt everything, always, just like K/M, but additionaly you have a stacking utility (which is more useful than you would expect), AoE stuns and some kind of damage support for the entire raid. Even, if you have a W/P with you, the class is much more useful than a K/M in any ways.

From my personal perspective as a player that played any existing plate tank combo so far, the K/Ch is one of the best and most useful classes for the very most different situations in any kind of instance. Most other tank classes can't use so much useful utility while being a viable tank. Personally I don't like those selfish tanks who bring no support at all to the raid, since tanking itself is definite but being useful as well, is just another thing.

• The Champ/r deal god dmg now, I didn’t test champ/mage now after the patch. But if I have all burst buffs rdy I am on the same lvl like warlocks or mages even in aoe in our party’s. He has abit less aoe then any other combo like the champ/mage or /wl for example but he can compare this easy.

• pls nerf warden he is OP now :(

I guess warden pets and cenedrils wasn't affected by the 30% damage reduction of "players" ;)

Should also adjusted in my opinions. Seems a bit crazy if your pet/cenedrils deals more damage than yourself

I can approve, warden pets deal more than 50% of the player's damage... this shouldn't be inteded I guess :/ Some are even able to deal 60% of the overall dmg of the warden players...

• I've been seeing how this general damage reduction goes, rather remember that you have new players who are arming slowly, not the same speed as someone who buys diamonds and can quickly arm themselves with gold, it would be better to increase the difficulty of the rolf instance, increasing statistics to the bosses or add something additional so that it does not affect those who have just started, realize that there are people with effort farm and now they cannot simply as an example before a friend could make grotto (normal) the first boss now cannot even do it, And that frustrates, it would be nice to have a solution, the nerf and buffeting of classes is something that must happen from time to time since if the game wants to stay alive it has to exist, but just think not only of the endgame players if not the that they are still beginning that they are striving.

• I've been seeing how this general damage reduction goes, rather remember that you have new players who are arming slowly, not the same speed as someone who buys diamonds and can quickly arm themselves with gold, it would be better to increase the difficulty of the rolf instance, increasing statistics to the bosses or add something additional so that it does not affect those who have just started, realize that there are people with effort farm and now they cannot simply as an example before a friend could make grotto (normal) the first boss now cannot even do it, And that frustrates, it would be nice to have a solution, the nerf and buffeting of classes is something that must happen from time to time since if the game wants to stay alive it has to exist, but just think not only of the endgame players if not the that they are still beginning that they are striving.

I agree with you, but you know what? . Those some players who make Grotto need to come to the forum and write it, as long as they dont appear here they will be invisible to the rest.

It is sad but that´s the way it is, if they dont claim anything they will not be listened to.

So please invite them to participate in the forum, they also have the right to express their opinions.

If the new players participate in the forum it will be better, because the developers will hear other voices and we can make a balance server for everyone.

(creo que tu hablas español, así que te lo diré mas resumido, si solamente viene uno solo a reclamar, pasaran de uds, deben venir todos y expresarse, estoy seguro que tienen reclamos e ideas para aportar, pero deben venir todos para ser escuchados)

• I don't remember when this changes was announced.

But I willl risk saying it was from 4 months ago. And after 4 months with the dismissal of this cool vision i can ask only:

WHY? I was terribly disappointed and sad about this resignation from these changes. Cooldown for players after exiting should be implemented from the very beginning of rofl. Idea to kill mobs was totally really nice, jerath is very very boring, many ppl afk on this boss, jerath can read one person 4 times, that is frustrating.

Please, do not delete this change!

• Right now is boring yes, but is a nightmare and long as hell. I think they try to not make it harder/longer so they removed the whole idea.

Maybe keep a part of the idea like kill mobs and have cd (like 90s or something) to reenter but remove the 8% buffs to boss.

• I can agree with idea to remove system of jerath boost, but CD and killing mobs in my opinion are needed.

• Did anyone test druid/mage (dps) yet? I honestly have no words, is the most useless thing ive seen in my life and I dont even know where to start ...

-Mattack is lowest I have on any mdps so that is one of the reasons I imagine.

-I apreciate the change on earth chain but its total dmg was barely 4% of overall.

-Worst part by far is the single dmg. My biggest hit on a mob with all buffs (including s/p, w/p, ch/d) was 4kk.

Many skills of this class should be adapted as I already proposed, right now is a bad healer, a wanabe support and the worst dps ingame.

• S/Wl

I really like the latest change in Elemental Discipline and actually thought that would make it viable again, but from what I was experiencing now is a bit different. The burst is very strong now, but the sustain is a bit too much, so maybe nerf the Elemental Discipline to 120% and it will be fine I guess.

• Huhu again,

a suggestion for "Spuren des Kreuzschwertes" ID 490241:

its a small AOE for 5 targets. For a 99 setskills, i would like to add a charge like "Phantomstich" ID 495479 or "Seelensturm" ID 490345 or to add a agro %, a fear, a mock or what ever. Additonally what means the sentence, make the targets angry? i test the skill but saw nothing else then dmg.

Greetings

• I would really not like that. That ISS is really good for DPS Knights. Would suck if it got removed. :/

• only with an agro and a spott add, but the other seggestions arent bad for dps knights. a stun like 0,5sec can be a solution too.