Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• What are you talking about ? Scout is stronger than ever. Just Scout/Champion is lacking damage.

There are 2 new klass for the scout and 1 of them is bad. and the other

Scout Warlock has been given to the wizards. Are we always going to play Scout Warden?

But you have also other combinations not only s/wd. And from what i read in this topic they are ok. No one force you to play s/wd

• But you have also other combinatons not only s/wd. And from what i read in this topic they are ok. No one force you to play s/wd

wizard and str classes are always privileged on this server. You know this very well too. With good weapons and good equipment, this is not a problem of course. I talked about equality, there is no balance in the game, the classes are unbalanced and everyone knows that.

• Hey. Classes with sub-warlocks are quite strong due to the attack speed buff without cooldawn. There is a proposal for the main class of the warrior and as a sub, or only for the main class warrior to make recoilless (or a buff 15 minutes) skill to increase physical attack (berserk) and a skill which increase physical deff (I do not remember skill). I would like suggestions and criticism.

• But you have also other combinatons not only s/wd. And from what i read in this topic they are ok. No one force you to play s/wd

wizard and str classes are always privileged on this server. You know this very well too. With good weapons and good equipment, this is not a problem of course. I talked about equality, there is no balance in the game, the classes are unbalanced and everyone knows that.

This is simply not true.

• Hmm not exactly :) Probably u know that there is a way to not obatain a dots from mobs on entire raid. With this way u can do this boss 2x or even 3x longer than normally. Thats how we were doing it when we had a big lack of dps;)

To the last boss:

ye, here u are right, more hp/def -> more chances to increase stacks on boss -> more difficult. But still if u are really well organised in party, u can doing it without adding stacks to the boss (in theory :P ).

CH/Wd

Chain drive is not resetting the cooldown of Rune Pulse.

• wizard and str classes are always privileged on this server. You know this very well too. With good weapons and good equipment, this is not a problem of course. I talked about equality, there is no balance in the game, the classes are unbalanced and everyone knows that.

This is simply not true.

If you're doing good dps, it's okay for you. Because you have a T18 weapons and you have good equipment. I'm talking about the entire server. Everybody sees that wizard classes are much better. If GM's will balance class, don't let them do it to your char. because you have no problem.

• This is simply not true.

If you're doing good dps, it's okay for you. Because you have a T18 weapons and you have good equipment. I'm talking about the entire server. Everybody sees that wizard classes are much better. If GM's will balance class, don't let them do it to your char. because you have no problem.

to throw in my 50cent here . Atleast from what i have seen mage and scouts are on the same level damage wise

( with comparable gear obviously)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• The only one claiming this so far is you. Where is that "everybody" you're talking about ?

I'll gladly help you improving your rotation if that should be the matter.

Thank you for your help offer. but I don't think I need help. I don't think too many people come here. It doesn't mean you're right. You can't not see that the mage classes are constantly being improved, but as I said, you are not affected by this because you are playing with high-level equipment. but think like this you spent so much effort and money on your char and would you like it if they dps as much as you with very bad equipment and weapons?

• The only one claiming this so far is you. Where is that "everybody" you're talking about ?

You can't not see that the mage classes are constantly being improved

It had to be constantly improved cause at the beginnging / middle of class balancing it was super weak :D

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• It had to be constantly improved cause at the beginnging / middle of class balancing it was super weak :D

I'm just trying to say my opinion. everyone should play the class they want and classes should not be superior to each other. For example, rogue, scout, champ, knight, warrior these classes are physical dps. and adding magic damage is not a good idea. It was enough if the field hits and physical hits were balanced. and I was really sorry for the wizard classes. They were really weak. Let's ask the GMs to give them the gm equipment and weapons. then I think we'll be balanced :)

Thank you for your help offer. but I don't think I need help. I don't think too many people come here. It doesn't mean you're right. You can't not see that the mage classes are constantly being improved, but as I said, you are not affected by this because you are playing with high-level equipment. but think like this you spent so much effort and money on your char and would you like it if they dps as much as you with very bad equipment and weapons?

Don't get me wrong, I do understand that you're frustrated that your equipment doesn't pay off, I just think the issue lies elsewhere.

I've never heard another scout lately complain about doing not enough damage and not all of them had golden gear (let alone t18 etc). If you have issues with reaching high enough patk, I'd suggest trying Scout/Warrior.

Edit: Scout/Champ is an exception and does need adjustment.

• Mages have been useless (except mwl as support) what? the last 4? 6 years? All we had was 1 class warrior/mage (not even a mage itself) with 0 aoes. Even Scouts were almost the only option for years in Tikal-Inferno times. Now we can finally play as main mage (new warlocks aren't even here) while specially chains have tons of main classes to try. But you cry because we got a magical scout, well sorry but I can't understand it.

Every class have atleast 2-3 combos that are really well balanced, other classes even more. I think they are slowly balancing the field so everyone can enjoy as much classes as they can, we are now more balanced than this game ever was.

My opinion is if you can't reach the potential you want isn't the class fault, you are lacking gear and/or performance improvement in your play style. Also depends on which instance are you comparing this and what kind of damage are you looking for, a class can't be the best in sustain, aoes and burst, you need to pick what do you prefer and follow that path with the class more suitable for you.

• Mages have been useless (except mwl as support) what? the last 4? 6 years? All we had was 1 class warrior/mage (not even a mage itself) with 0 aoes. Even Scouts were almost the only option for years in Tikal-Inferno times. Now we can finally play as main mage (new warlocks aren't even here) while specially chains have tons of main classes to try. But you cry because we got a magical scout, well sorry but I can't understand it.

Every class have atleast 2-3 combos that are really well balanced, other classes even more. I think they are slowly balancing the field so everyone can enjoy as much classes as they can, we are now more balanced than this game ever was.

My opinion is if you can't reach the potential you want isn't the class fault, you are lacking gear and/or performance improvement in your play style. Also depends on which instante are you comparing this and what kind of damage are you looking for, a class can't be the best in sustain, aoes and burst, you need to pick what do you prefer and follow that path with the class more suitable for you.

Now the wizard is good because it suits your interests. You did not start the wizard in this game, then you passed to the wizard. because mobs and bosses have low magic defenses. Yeah was good dps scout for Tikal , but was good at war mage.actually I don't care. I just want to play physical dps in pure form with no magic added and I want classes to be balanced. Look at all the parties, how many rogues are there scouts? I guess they all have mage class .because there is no balance.

• Omur what is your patk unbuffed? Is your gear rofl red and is it stated 3 str str 3 dex dex or 5 dex dex 1sta dex? That might be the reason your damage could be lower than you expected, 3tr str 3dex dex is about 200-300k more patk fully buffed than 5dex dex 1sta dex and that is a ton of damage lost

• Omur what is your patk unbuffed? Is your gear rofl red and is it stated 3 str str 3 dex dex or 5 dex dex 1sta dex? That might be the reason your damage could be lower than you expected, 3tr str 3dex dex is about 200-300k more patk fully buffed than 5dex dex 1sta dex and that is a ton of damage lost

Actually, when I said balance, I wanted to say everything that is done in classrooms. For example, Scout Warlock wears a mage set and uses the weapon. champ / warlock, Knight Warlock, Warden Warlock use their own sets and weapons but magic hits. our class was gifted to mages.If the champion, knight, warden also had to use the mage set and the weapon, I am sure there would be a serious fight here.

Actually, when I said balance, I wanted to say everything that is done in classrooms. For example, Scout Warlock wears a mage set and uses the weapon. champ / warlock, Knight Warlock, Warden Warlock use their own sets and weapons but magic hits. our class was gifted to mages.If the champion, knight, warden also had to use the mage set and the weapon, I am sure there would be a serious fight here.

You want to say that classes with /warlock are mdps because their warlock skills doing magical damage?

Then you are a magical dps too if you play scout.

Your ISS (Hurricane Downpour) is doing magical damage :) Welcome in the club of mdps Omur

Edit: And your Mana Drain Shot from Scout is doing magic damage as well ;)

• You want to say that classes with /warlock are mdps because their warlock skills doing magical damage?

Then you are a magical dps too if you play scout.

Your ISS (Hurricane Downpour) is doing magical damage :) Welcome in the club of mdps Omur

Edit: And your Mana Drain Shot from Scout is doing magic damage as well ;)

Thank you.

If you continue like this, I think everyone will be a wizard.

Need mage set for scout warlock. Classes whose other side class is warlock use their own sets. And you think it's fair. Because you don't care. Why you fantasy tanking rofl with the scout knight :) because you have a t18 gun and t13 set.balance is not necessary for you. you even need some nerf for you.:-)

• So ? Warden/Druid has to wear mdps gear / Priest Warrior has to wear chain gear / Warrior Mage has to wear mdps gear i can go on and on and about this . This is just class diversity .

I dont get your point here . Are you upset that scout got 1 mdps subclass ??

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Sorry but this "you have t18 weapon, i dont have mimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimmimimimimimi" is just stupid.

I tanked rofl as scout, with even tank jewellery and my tank sword. If you can't play your class, ask other players.

Why you took the elite skills of Scout/warlock if you don't want to play him as mdps? You could have played scout/warlock as pdps without elite. Your fault I would say.

Your arguments are kinda childish and stupid for me.

So with your arguments, the warlock is a pdps, because the warlock/champ for example have a pdps skill from champion.

This example can you take for mage/priest/druid/yourChoice classes. So all classes are pdps classes. sadly for the "wizards".......

• So ? Warden/Druid has to wear mdps gear / Priest Warrior has to wear chain gear / Warrior Mage has to wear mdps gear i can go on and on and about this . This is just class diversity .

I dont get your point here . Are you upset that scout got 1 mdps subclass ??

Scout is the main class.and must wear a leather set.

each class must wear their own sets. Why are mages not use gear leaders?

• each class must wear their own sets.

i can just repeat myself sadly

"Warden/Druid has to wear mdps gear / Priest Warrior has to wear chain gear / Warrior Mage has to wear mdps gear"

where is the problem there ?