Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• what you talking about exploiting LOL, its just Team managment if you good skilled enoth and can coordinate your Party

you can get the reward to be faster in the ini. If not many Party members die.
    Its kinde low now just doing one by one is not rly challenge and just waste of time.

• what you talking about exploiting LOL, its just Team managment if you good skilled enoth and can coordinate your Party

you can get the reward to be faster in the ini. If not many Party members die.
    Its kinde low now just doing one by one is not rly challenge and just waste of time.

Well as it was obviously fixed by GM´s it was not intended/ a bug . And to take advantage of a bug is commonly known as Exploiting

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• i cant find any official statement in the forum that is not allowed to use and is was not intended.
    + any confirmation that this is a bug so it could be a part of the boss tactics

Now its changed so in patchnotes "Reduced Rock Giant Khat crystal catch radius."
    and not "Bug fix Rock Giant Khat range was to huge"

• I don’t know who “how” and “where” checks the classes, but at the moment there is no balance, the champion / warl gives out wild DPS that no class can compare with, the magic classes at the bottom of the DPS Warden at the bottom of the DPS are fine? Where and who checked DPS and what is the balance? I saw that “Champion died” Perhaps, but a new bunch shows the opposite! In the right hands, this is IMBA, take a look at its speed, and the speed of other classes, I think it's time for balance with a serious approach

• I don’t know who “how” and “where” checks the classes, but at the moment there is no balance, the champion / warl gives out wild DPS that no class can compare with, the magic classes at the bottom of the DPS Warden at the bottom of the DPS are fine? Where and who checked DPS and what is the balance? I saw that “Champion died” Perhaps, but a new bunch shows the opposite! In the right hands, this is IMBA, take a look at its speed, and the speed of other classes, I think it's time for balance with a serious approach

I don't know if we are playing the same game. Warden is super strong and imho overall the strongest class atm. Moreover, there are several classes, like warlock, that have way more burst potential. Also, warrior/scout has signifcantly stronger aoes.

• Warden at the bottom of DPS? Maybe your wardens do something wrong. Warden AND Warlock are the top of the DPS and totally unbalanced. A specific class combination from warlock and warden is far far away from champ/warl in dps.

I would say even 1 scout combination can compare with champion/warlock.

Don't say something, that is totally wrong. Maybe ask other how to play or check how your mates are playing. If the warden only uses 1 skill, sure he is not the best dps

• Can't say this often enough apparently:

You should always compare players with similar gear and skill-lvl to get reasonable results about how classes compare to each other and look at an entire run, not just specific situations, because obviously here different strengths and weaknesses of classes come into play.

*cough*

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Could you check the elemental damage of p / w? It appears that the holy blessing ability is giving 110% wind damage and not light as it should.

It is fixed 6~ hours ago for custom instances, will be fixed for all zones along with next patch.

Greetings

You seemingly can't use the priest/warrior skills berserk, whirlwind & chain of light anymore in zones where the light damage calculation was already adjusted.

Could you please look into it ?

• Official Post

It is fixed 6~ hours ago for custom instances, will be fixed for all zones along with next patch.

Greetings

You seemingly can't use the priest/warrior skills berserk, whirlwind & chain of light anymore in zones where the light damage calculation was already adjusted.

Could you please look into it ?

Can you share which zone it is? I did test on custom instances but mentioned skills are working fine.

• It was goblin-mine. Moreover, from what I catched from guildmembers, champions kinetic explosion and several rogue/warden skills don't work in Ice Blade Plateau atm.

Edit: nvm, I just heard IBP is working fine again

• Hey ,

i would suggest too add a Debuff Icon to the Fear you get from the Guardian infront of Rofl B5 for better visibility.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Fixed some skills were rollbacked to old versions of them unintentionally.

I notices that the Blasting Cyclone on the Warrior/Mage was also rollbacked since it has no knockback effect anymore.

Greetings.

Edit: I just tested it and it seems to be a loca mistake.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Warden/Scout

Blood Arrow is for this classcombo useless, maybe a little change to be more like Warrior/Scout blood arrow elite? D/S and P/S have convert to mdmg too, so adding him pdmg or patk instead of ranged dmg would make this skill useful.

And for all wardens:
    I propose to remove passive hiden buff to 10% crits from Oak Walker, and add it to Raid effect, or just only for Wardens in party, to make worth having crystal and oak walker for both Wardens. Because atm Crystal is worse than Oak Walker, and every warden would pick Oak Walker instead of Crystal. Or just add crystal skills to be usable on Oak Walker and Chiron.

• Warden/Scout

Blood Arrow is for this classcombo useless, maybe a little change to be more like Warrior/Scout blood arrow elite? D/S and P/S have convert to mdmg too, so adding him pdmg or patk instead of ranged dmg would make this skill useful.

Please no. The warden/scout is a good dps and has a good group support with low cooldown. (never underestimate group support skills) If the warden/scout would become 100% more dmg or patk from blood arrow, this class would be way to strong. It's like the warrior/scout from all warrior classes. He is also way tooo strong compared with other warriors