Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Return the rage recovery effect of W/P's "Blood Retention" now.

Solo play of instances like Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean, are frustrating because they're hard to do. Rage does not accumulate. Decrease too early.(Clear is possible, but annoyed in the process.)

Why did you make such a silly change? Now Urgant Heal is fixed, but now this .

Don't lose a few advantage of W/P.

• Return the rage recovery effect of W/P's "Blood Retention" now.

Solo play of instances like Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean, are frustrating because they're hard to do. Rage does not accumulate. Decrease too early.(Clear is possible, but annoyed in the process.)

Why did you make such a silly change? Now Urgant Heal is fixed, but now this .

Don't lose a few advantage of W/P.

Can confirm

• I found a bug on Warlock/Warrior.

When in "weakend" state the skill "Consistent Heart Strike" is supposed to reset the effective time of "weakend", which should be 30sec. It does refresh the effective time but only to 15sec, which is the duration of the debuff before the changes.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• I would like to suggest some changes for Priest/Scout, so that you can play him as damage dealer as well.

Ice Blades: no global cd (keep in mind to activate global cd for pvp zones)

Tide Control/Rising Tide: increase sharply the percentage of the additional ranged weapon dps (You can orient yourself on Wasteland from Druid/Rogue or Inspiration Display from Druid/Mage)

Area of Light Chain: Increase casting speed of master by 15% for 15 seconds. This effect can only be triggered once every 30 seconds.

Enhanced Wave Armor: Additionaly decrease received physical damage and received magical damage by 10,4% of caster and increase magical crit rate by 500 (Skill Level 104)

EDITED:

Another suggestion

Curing Shot: Increase magic attack of caster by 3% for every healed raid member. Stack up to 10.

• Regarding Mage/Champion:

Although I agree that the debuf from Ion Storm with 20% increased wind damage was a little bit OP (more so while buffing other classes with this skill) I do not think it was a good idea to remove the proc from aoe skills. What is the purpose of increasing wind damage recieved with an aoe skill when you only can deal single target damage to proc it?

In my opinion it would be better if you decrease the damage dealt by Ion storm when using an aoe, but to remove the proc completley is not a good idea imho, since it is absolutly unnecessary to use Ion storm atm (unless it's a boss fight).

• Hello,

1) want to know if the experimental dwarven ale potion have a visual bugg or its working properly, cuse today in RoFL special in the spider cave i notice my rage was not going up and down till i start to do auto hit even when i have the potion in buff bar.

2) want to know too if its normal the elite skill of ch/p "suicide advance" its normal to cut the casting of the new instruments, cuse that not happend with another skills for me just this one

• Hello,

1) want to know if the experimental dwarven ale potion have a visual bugg or its working properly, cuse today in RoFL special in the spider cave i notice my rage was not going up and down till i start to do auto hit even when i have the potion in buff bar.

Did you had magical immune food/buff active? If you can answer with yes, that' why you thought dwarven ale have a bug.

• I would like to suggest some changes for warlock.

Especially the area damage (references only from rofl):

Beast's Roar: the current dealed damage is way to low. Please increase the damage. In return, you can enlarge the CD, but I would not say it is necessary, since in comparison AOEs from other classes do much more damage and have less CD.

The same applies for the set-skills Soul Crusher and Siphonic Etching. There is no real difference between using it or not.

• I found a bug on Warlock/Warrior.

THe skill "Psychic Warrior" shares it's cooldown with the "fast lane" buff from the dalanis nightmare ring. So as soon as I use "Psychic Warrior" I can't use the ring buff for 5min and the other way around.

Greetings.

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Hmm I think I found a bug on warden/druid. The pet Oak Walker, is supossed to do a Sepal Stab every time I do a critical Charged Chop, the problem is charged chop hits magical and physical and it takes the physical one as main hit, so the pet only does this extra sepal stab when physical hit do critical damage, not when is the magical hit doing it. Please check this, we are mdps, our physical critical is nothing :P

• Hey ,

so i want to take up the Discussion from 2 Weeks ago about Leather Classes again .
    It was suggested from some people that Leather Classes should only Profit from Dexteritity and not from Strength.
    I personnally find this Idea really good because i also feel like Strength is / Should be a Chain only Stat and Leather Classes do not fit into that category of a "Warrior with chain Gear" .

I would also like to hear an Offical Statement from Playernet / DEV´S about that Topic what they think about this and if they plan to do anything in this Dircetion.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hey ,

so i want to take up the Discussion from 2 Weeks ago about Leather Classes again .
    It was suggested from some people that Leather Classes should only Profit from Dexteritity and not from Strength.
    I personnally find this Idea really good because i also feel like Strength is / Should be a Chain only Stat and Leather Classes do not fit into that category of a "Warrior with chain Gear" .

I would also like to hear an Offical Statement from Playernet / DEV´S about that Topic what they think about this and if they plan to do anything in this Dircetion.

Greetings

I said that dexterity should give more physical attack than str / str, for those who wear leather items (Rogue, scout)

so that in these classes there is no longer any need to embed str / str in things.

Greetings

• This is a nice idea, finally nobody would be a "victim". Heals would have Wisdom, Chain dps Strength, tank Stamina, Mage Inteligence, and Scout Dexterity. Every "type" would have his main stat. Even prices of other stats would change a bit because atm scouts/rogues doesnt use arcadia, or even tikal stats, just like other combinations, because of using str/str x3 + dex/dex x3

I totally support this idea, and hope so it will change soon. :D

• I said that dexterity should give more physical attack than str / str, for those who wear leather items (Rogue, scout)

so that in these classes there is no longer any need to embed str / str in things.

Greetings

This is a nice idea, finally nobody would be a "victim". Heals would have Wisdom, Chain dps Strength, tank Stamina, Mage Inteligence, and Scout Dexterity. Every "type" would have his main stat. Even prices of other stats would change a bit because atm scouts/rogues doesnt use arcadia, or even tikal stats, just like other combinations, because of using str/str x3 + dex/dex x3

I totally support this idea, and hope so it will change soon. :D

A clear statement of playernet regarding this would be nice. IF this will be changed.

And IF so, what will all players, who already made an equipment with str and dex, get for compensation? Changing the items for free? Or making the items which everyone wears "useless" like the weapon of a scout?

It would be like the scouts still atm. Making a weapon half useless for a class. No statement till now, whether the scouts can trade their weapons for tier stones back, because 1.) the bow (what all scouts have i guess) is not always the best weapon for this class and 2.) the scout itself is kinda useless after all balancing pushes of all classes except the scout. The scout itself was nerfed in compare before first balancing patch

I hope i can trade my weapon if nothing will be changed for the scout weapons. Playernet should think about how much money is in every useless scout weapon now. I don't know why nobody else is complaining about it. Maybe because everyone switched to rogue... But be honest. All items has cost us real money!

Greetings

• Did the healers get their things back after using protectors? Or warrior/mage after doing wand? I think this is a lost case already, people probably have accepted that.

• Hey ,

Greetings

An offical statement would be nice. I already asked for an offical statement in private massage with a DEV, but never got an answer. Not even a "I can not give any information about that topic right now". Just got ignored.

And exactly this behavior of not communicating with the players is unfortunate. I am sure that some agree with me on this point.

Therefore I can only expressly ask for better and more communication/interaction with the players.

• Did the healers get their things back after using protectors? Or warrior/mage after doing wand? I think this is a lost case already, people probably have accepted that.

And that is a shame. Everyone affected should express their displeasure. So that PlayerNet sees how upset the community is and that they have to do something. But if everyone swallows the bitter pill, nothing will happen.

• This time, a complaint about Bloodlust.

The description says "converts 10% HP to 50 points of Rage", but it only increases by 43 or 46 points. Perhaps it seem decreasing at the same time when it increases by 50 points, but this is completely meaningless. It should be fixed.

In the first place, the reduction of Rage is too fast. Isn't it faster than before?

At least, shouldn't there be set a time lag before the start of Rage reduction?

Again, playing in Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean or Dynamic mirror alter, which was smooth and without problems until then, have became frustrating. I can't play beautifully and smoothly. (Because, playing there requires a power of momentary annihilation. Especially, Steadfast Mirror Heart of the Ocean)

It is the limit of patience.

Blood Retention, and Bloodlust.

Blood, Blood. Thanks to that, "blood" is beginning to rise in my head.

• Champion/Rogue elite skill "Shadow Pulse" still does have a lowered accuracy rate, resulting in a lot of dodged hits.

Could somebody from the team state if this is intended ? If so, please put it into the skill description.

• Official Post

The description says "converts 10% HP to 50 points of Rage", but it only increases by 43 or 46 points. Perhaps it seem decreasing at the same time when it increases by 50 points, but this is completely meaningless. It should be fixed.

This problem is probably about "Arcadian Patience" buff that is consuming 2 rage every second which is a known issue. It will be corrected with next patch on all zones. Rest will be investigated meanwhile.

Hey ,

Greetings

We do not plan to make any change on attribute distribution for classes who using mentioned equipment type.

Hello,

2) want to know too if its normal the elite skill of ch/p "suicide advance" its normal to cut the casting of the new instruments, cuse that not happend with another skills for me just this one

Both will be investigated and will be fixed on next patch if any issue is found.

Greetings

• Hey ,

Greetings

We do not plan to make any change on attribute distribution for classes who using mentioned equipment type.

No, you dont seem to understand what I wanted to convey to the administration. I don’t want you to remove the strength from the necessary stats for leather classes. I just want everything to remain as it is, just to give dexterity not 1.3 but at least 1.4. it would not be much more but would make a stat such as agility more necessary.

• I mean you guys did change alot lately. In my opinion you also should change the fact that rouge and scout benefit from both strength and dex. Dex should be their main attribut, Str should not be used by leather classes.

Thats my opinion. It also would make deftness usefull again, i mean lets be honest that stat is so much trash right now...

Change pat value for leather classes: dex = 2.0 or 2.3 pat | str = 0 pat

But maybe then you need to add another buff 8o

• We do not plan to make any change on attribute distribution for classes who using mentioned equipment type.

No, you dont seem to understand what I wanted to convey to the administration. I don’t want you to remove the strength from the necessary stats for leather classes. I just want everything to remain as it is, just to give dexterity not 1.3 but at least 1.4. it would not be much more but would make a stat such as agility more necessary.

Scouts are getting 1.2 patk for 1 dex and 1.3 patk for 1 str btw.

I mean you guys did change alot lately. In my opinion you also should change the fact that rouge and scout benefit from both strength and dex. Dex should be their main attribut, Str should not be used by leather classes.

Thats my opinion. It also would make deftness usefull again, i mean lets be honest that stat is so much trash right now...

Change pat value for leather classes: dex = 2.0 or 2.3 pat | str = 0 pat

But maybe then you need to add another buff 8o

A buff would not change anything. There are people, which have already done their ultimate gear. I guess you know, what these people would do, if they change it like that?

I prefer this idea, but only if the player can change their gear for free