Patch 10.2.0.1000 - feedback

• The work you have done is wonderful, you have come up with a very nice ini and sometimes inse ted very varied events in the bosses. I absolutely think that the Ini is a challenge for a hardmode with not overpowered players and is not too easy. Not everyone is not a nicer dude who has the resources and the gear like others who do it with a certain ease.

Thank you for taking so much work and taking the time to make this Ini as it is. It would only be nice if you made another thread where you can improve the Ultimate Items or tell everyone

• To change the topic back to something every1 should agree upon:

We desperately need something new to spend our Arcadia Coins on.

Finally having those stat-fragments in gorge is a great thing, but even by running gorge+inferno "regularly" for ice+fire cores and occasionally spending 15-20k coins for them and crafting bufffood we still get way more AC than we can spend, once someone has all Edwards cards and crafting recipes. Some ppl are not even interested in crafting.

I do not have any specific ideas right now, so maybe some ppl can post theirs here. :)

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• This is complaining at very high levels, you should not only see this from your perspective and but you must see all perspective, for everyone who plays on the server. Not everyone can build a t 18 weapon and then say the Ini is too simple, it doesn't work that way. The ini is a challenge for some guilds, which is not after 2 days on farm status, it will take some time, but give everyone the chance to deal with this ini and not only talk about you. I only speak here for me what my opinion is, so @ Playernetgames you did a good job with Rofl no matter if Hm or normal keep it up.

And i am not attacking anyone personally , but Rofl Hm is instended for all Players of Arcadia and should also be Playable from All Guilds

• " I wrote my first post saying that bosses have too low def+hp right after the cleared that 2nd time, obviously we havent had any on those new weapons, to this opinion is based on gear comparable to what everyone else also has."

You should maybe read melodics post before making a statement about it

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• This is complaining at very high levels, you should not only see this from your perspective and but you must see all perspective, for everyone who plays on the server. Not everyone can build a t 18 weapon and then say the Ini is too simple, it doesn't work that way. The ini is a challenge for some guilds, which is not after 2 days on farm status, it will take some time, but give everyone the chance to deal with this ini and not only talk about you. I only speak here for me what my opinion is, so @ Playernetgames you did a good job with Rofl no matter if Hm or normal keep it up.

And i am not attacking anyone personally , but Rofl Hm is instended for all Players of Arcadia and should also be Playable from All Guilds

You say yourself you are speaking "for you and what your opinion is" but you expect us to think about eveyone elses point of view and giving feedback that is not based on OUR point of views? Thats just absent logic, I hope youi see that yourself.

I wont even say anything about t18 weapons, I said that often enough and Cruvor repeated it just once again, so please stop making this arguement.

Furthermore, a HARD MODE endcontent instance should never be intented for "all" players of a game, but only those who reached a certain level of equipment, teamwork and skill, otherwise it would be no more than "casual" content.

You are bending definitions quite strongly here, trying to support a non-existing point, only to oppose ours.

• Furthermore, a HARD MODE endcontent instance should never be intented for "all" players of a game, but only those who reached a certain level of equipment, teamwork and skill, otherwise it would be no more than "casual" content.

You are bending definitions quite strongly here, trying to support a non-existing point, only to oppose ours.

So let's summarize briefly, you take the right to decide who can, should and should run this Ini. On the way, this should only be reserved for certain people and not people who want to farm them occasionally? So I briefly reflect your point of view, the Ini should only be available to a small part of the players and all the other farms could not do this with difficulty and sweat because they are not yet so good, well-rehearsed or not up to the highest standards?

So you mean Melodic, you are entitled to judge all players on the server and to determine who is good, who should run the Ini or let alone who is able to master the Ini! This is an insult to every player on the server. There is no one to prescribe how this is to be done, that is the sole responsibility of the Playernet Team. So that I can say it again, the Ini must have the Gorge Clear for every guild and this Ini must also be a challenge and be measured against a standard of the players, not at the top 1%.

So I keep myself from it, but also from this discussion, because I think I have already said something about it.

• So let's summarize briefly, you take the right to decide who can, should and should run this Ini. On the way, this should only be reserved for certain people and not people who want to farm them occasionally? So I briefly reflect your point of view, the Ini should only be available to a small part of the players and all the other farms could not do this with difficulty and sweat because they are not yet so good, well-rehearsed or not up to the highest standards?

So you mean Melodic, you are entitled to judge all players on the server and to determine who is good, who should run the Ini or let alone who is able to master the Ini! This is an insult to every player on the server. There is no one to prescribe how this is to be done, that is the sole responsibility of the Playernet Team. So that I can say it again, the Ini must have the Gorge Clear for every guild and this Ini must also be a challenge and be measured against a standard of the players, not at the top 1%.

Well, this escalated quickly.

Honestly, I dont see any form of feedback or relevant arguementation related to any feedback given before in your post.

All I see, is another (offtopic) attempt to keep up the current hate campaign against me and my guild going on and, of course, all the usual people support it by liking it....:S

I dont see where I judged anyone, nor said who exactly should be running this instance and who not or anything in that direction, especially nothing about any "top 1%" or even insulting anyone.

Those are some hard accusations and assumptions you make there.

All I did was phrasing definitions for you what is "endcontent" and what is not. Who in the end is able to run this endcontent, is not up to me, but to the DEV team who decide on how to balance the content.

And I hope we dont have to argue at all about RoFL being defineable as endcontent.

All I can do is state my opinions on this balancing, which btw is the sole purpose of this thread, based on my expecriences from that instance and that is all I did.

I state my opinions here to be able to have a challenge in this game same as everyone as well is allowed to, but obviously different players and different guilds will find their challenges in different parts of this game.

As the difficulty in RoFL is now, mine and other guilds have no challenge at all running it and it already started to become boring, especially from certain classes' points of view (healers).

I have the right to have an opinion, same as you.

I have the right to state my opinion, same as you.

If my opinion differs form yours, we should discuss our different points of view, but in a reasonable way and manner, in best cases also providing reasons and proof for what we say.

What you just wrote there, is not reasonable in any way, it only expresses your antipathy towards my person, so I would not be surprised if it were removed soon, due to:

Comments being aggresive or not following general rules will be removed immediately.

So please stop putting words in my mouth that I did not say and keep this a clean discussion based on founded points.

• Official Post

Hello,

As Grox said in the beginning, we would like to receive community feedback about Patch 10.2.0.1000.

All unrelated topics are not appropriate here nor do they help us improve the content of that patch.

Please, we would appreciate if you avoid discussions that have nothing to do with the topic.

Best Regards,
    Q.

• Realm of Forgotten Legends

Boss 1:

Ich möchte über die Tatsache sprechen, dass bestimmte Klassen (Ritter, Champion, Druide, Priester) das erste Event nicht spielen können. Ich finde, dass es keiner bestimmten Klassen kategorisch untersagt sein sollte, dieses Event zu spielen und hoffe, dass ihr das ändert.

I would like to talk about the fact, that certain classes (Knight, Champ, Druid, Priest) are not able to play the first event from Boss 1. (Taking Buffs from the sword, and use them on the bosses). I think that no particular class should be categorically prohibited from playing this event and i hope that you fix this.

Vielen Dank / Thank you

• Hello everyone,

So, I would like to share my opinion about the whole situation and the state of the game.

First of all, the new Instance Rofl:

The design is great, it looks awesome and it’s a nice contrast to the icy region of gorge. But that’s the only positive point on it.

Let’s talk about the difficulty:

Trash: So, the trash is something I’m not sure about by now. One of the reasons is the one hits if you’re not a tank class, in my opinion they do way too much dmg to the group and the tank does not even take dmg (ok right at some points even the tank gets dmg but only on a few pulls). When it comes to non-Champion DPS on the first trash mobs in the instance they’re just one hitting if you pull more than 2 ranks. For some reasons even a warden that buffs himself on deff (about 2kk deff) just falls like a mage. And let’s not talk about the trash to the last boss it’s easy to wipe there.

So as far as we noticed the dmg of the most trash mobs are deff related and my question is why did you not make it percentual-dmg? So, the healers have something to do (and I’m not talking about reviving death players), just like the monkeys after boss 3.

Bosses: I did like to figure out the different boss mechanics I have to say. But if you’re running the 10th time you just get annoyed by the RNG of the first boss.

The second boss is well designed but not a real challenge at all but one of the better bosses in this instance.

As we come to boss 3, I just have to ask: what did you think here DEV-Team? It does require a bit of Teamwork and I really mean a bit. You designed a boss where you need 3 players to play and the rest of the party can go AFK for 10 minutes. The event is more than annoying and not even hard to play.

Boss 4 is somehow a nice boss but it is just free loot. The mechanic behind him is way too easy and if you really intended to have a DPS check boss there, well I like the idea but this boss is no challenge at all.

Boss 5 is, in my opinion, the only real boss fight in this instance. You have a nice DMG check with the pigs that spawn and if you don’t kill them fast enough the boss gets really hard for the tank. Also, you have mechanics where you get a hard punishment if you fail them. Overall, the DEV-Team made a good job on this one.

To say it short, I do not see where or why you needed 2 years to release us this instance. I'M DISAPPOINTED!!

In my opinion you don’t need to do that much, completely new and complex Instances. No question they are good but for me something like Tikal (old Instance with new Monsters) all 6 to 8 months with either an upper body, lower body or accessory set would be much better.

So, this is what I think and how I feel about the state of the game right now.

Greetings, Varondil

• I can agree with that post except the trash and last boss. Even rogues can survive up to 4 ranks in trash. Please do not nerf the trash again. It would be brain-afk running ._.

To the bosses: If you know all boss mechanics, the second boss is the hardest. Even the last boss is no gear check, if you know all mechanics :O. If the boss would be like the first time, as we reached to him, yes, that was a real hard gear counter (now it is like freeloot rofl)

• When it comes to non-Champion DPS on the first trash mobs in the instance they’re just one hitting if you pull more than 2 ranks. For some reasons even a warden that buffs himself on deff (about 2kk deff) just falls like a mage. And let’s not talk about the trash to the last boss it’s easy to wipe there

Every class in the game has viable possibilities to survive all the trashmobs AoE dmg and skills in RoFL HM.

Yes, this requires some rethinking and change of behaviour compared to gorge and previous instances, but noone is one-hit by trashmobs without making multiple mistakes.

And from what I experienced as Warden in those trashmobs: you can survive the hits you get with <1kk def and <800hp. Of course not 3 hits of them at once, but what do you expect from a hard mode instance?!

• Now that we’ve gotten used to the new dungeon, I can say that it’s not so scary as the first time, the problems on the 2 bosses in the beginning were related to bugs, when the bugs were fixed, it’s not so difficult.

But while there are still minor flaws, the 3 boss becomes invulnerable after removing 10%, if the tanker has a critical game error he can’t agitate him at all, this is a defect, you need to do it like on 1 boss, the boss’s HP does not fall below 10% but at the same time you can beat it and agitate yourself, I hope you fix it with a patch.

There is a huge flaw with the weapon, if in the gorge you did not know which weapon you would fall and due to this, the price of the weapon stayed high for a very long time, but in the new dungeon you are guaranteed to be able to get 100% of the weapon you need from the fragment, because of this the price will drop very quickly, the players who earn nothing on this and the server owners will also lose from this, since you will not need to buy a lot of diamonds for new weapons.

The weapon had to be left random as in a gorge, or even if it was pulled from the core it should also have been random.

And of course the completed gold equipment, I really liked the idea, but a huge flaw is the unknown, when nothing is clear it annoys, there are not enough tips about getting gold equipment, this is a huge flaw.

It would be much better if the NPCs for improvement are next to the NPS that changes red items in the old way, and this NPC had everything clearly stated what and how much was needed, what was the chance for improvement and other necessary information, then we could understand why players need to strive, and now only the unknown.

Even as other players say, for red items disappear in case of failure and for a chance of 100% improvement you need 15 days of farming, this is probably too much, although at the moment I’m not 100% sure about it, but on the other hand you can try your luck with fewer gold cores.

I would also like to understand how long you made a new dungeon, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years or another period.

• Hello!
    I want to make an offer, I see that some players are crying that the dungeon is too easy.
    But other players should not suffer because of them.
    So make a personal copy of the dungeon for them)
    Suppose that in a personal copy of the dungeon for such players each trap kills the whole group in the whole dungeon), and after that hang on the player with cutting all parameters by 90% for 2 hours), let each mob kill the tank with 10kk of protection with one hit), suppose that in their personal copy, players with t17 weapons and above take away 0.5% of the mob’s points per hit, and if they made a mistake on the boss, then in general so that players don’t go into the dungeon within 24 hours. )))
    I think if it seems to them that the dungeon is easy, such changes only for them will immediately cool their ardor, why we should suffer because of them, the complexity of the dungeon seems acceptable to me.
    It's funny that these players began to cry like little girls that the dungeon was too easy when they already made new weapons in t17 and new equipment.
    Then I propose not only to strengthen the dungeon but also to take away all their weapons and equipment from them.
    We understand that they just want the rest of the players to not be able to go through the dungeon and buy everything from them, i do not say "it is not harmful to want".
    They had time to live in a new dungeon and farm new equipment, we are not paid benefits for sitting at home, we do not have so much time, we all go to work and we have a real life.

thank

• Polska wersja/Polish Version

English Version/Angielska wersja

• After the changes introduced in the instance I am forced to say that I was disappointed. The monsters are dealing now too much damage, and we were only on way to the first boss! The changes are a big minus. Yes, some changes in the instance were required, but not such. Everyone, except for one guild who thought that the instance was too easy, wrote both on the game and on the forum that the instance was well done, only needed some minor corrections (of course, some pointed on forum on what you should focus), but in spite of all the instance changed.

Before the changes, several smaller guilds, including mine, were able to make instance. I thought it was a good change, that smaller guilds could also challenge the new instance and not like it was on the gorge, that only the best guilds could do it. You made the wrong choice just as it was done to the legacy server (Insomnia) which may result in the outflow of many players. I understand that you want the instance to be enough for 2-3 years but this is a very bad approach! During this period, many players will get bored with the instance, which can result in the fact that they would stop playing. You don't want players to run away from the server, right?

I think you should start listening to players feedback. If this were done, there would be no such controversial changes. Reconsider while adding new custom ini adding colored levels like in raksha temple (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond). I hope you will think about the changes that have been made and the ones that are to be introduced.

• Few hours after maintenance? What you mean saying few hours? We were at 8 PM CEST, so If these trashmobs were changed, that thank you, really appreciate it*

*Sarcasm

• I think it's worth looking for an alternative option, but now it turns out that the dungeon is made under one guild.

As an alternative, you can add a third instance mode where mobs and bosses will be really strong, even stronger than now, and make there more coins, more fragments, and 2 cores one of which can be replaced by a core from the gorge.

Or it was necessary to master the dungeon in 2-3 months, when many players would wear red gear and new weapons.

2 boss was already so unpleasant, and now circles appear constantly, it is annoying.

3 boss mobs hang a debuff that the second tank is barely standing on it, the healer is distracted and mobs kill the tank immediately, and of course now I don’t have any idea how to stand on the mob with a champion without a pumped shield.

I already suggested introducing an item to reset only one champion shield skill, now such an item would be very helpful, every time resetting and pumping all champion skills for one shield is too problematic.

• As an alternative, you can add a third instance mode where mobs and bosses will be really strong, even stronger than now, and make there more coins, more fragments, and 2 cores one of which can be replaced by a core from the gorge.

I like this part.:)

No comment on the rest...:whistling:

• Official Post

Thank you for letting me know your opinion.

Instance has been restarted for corrections of unintended changes in RoFL, in around 1 hours @ 7:55 PM CEST, after player reports reached us.