A Few Questions

• I was reading in another thread on these forums and someone mentioned that in COA (unlike ROM) you are able to learn all 10 of the classes on one character. Is this true & if so how does a human go about becoming a druid or elf become a warlock or an dwarf become a knight? Do these "new" class/race combos have their own set of elite skills too? Is there a world/global chat that doesn't require megaphones? Is 104 the current level cap for this game? Finally are there any guides for COA? I'd love to be able to see guides or a wiki so I can see how this game is different.

• Hey

- Yes you can learn every Class on 1 Character . To do this you need to purchase a Class Expension Ticket in the Itemshop(1 per Class) and then you can go to the class hall in Varanas (Elf npc in Varanas or Dwarf Class Trainer in Morfantas) and get your new Class.
    - There is also a option to buy a Race Change in the Itemshop to switch from Human to Dwarf or Elf so you can get all Classes / play as what race you prefer
    -Most of these "Class Mixtures" have elite skills (all Classcombinations that weren´t possible on the Offical Servers e.g Champion/Knight or Warlock/Druid do not have Elite Skills)
    - There is only the Globalchat which you can use with Megaphones , but you can also write in the Zone Chat of Atlantis . There are most of the time enough people online if you need help or have a Question
    - Yes the current level cap is 104
    - Yes there are many on Youtube like this one

If you have anymore Questions just feel free to PM me here in the Forum or Ingame

Greetings ,

Cruvor

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 2 times, last by Cruvor ().

• I know the link grox posted included a lot of good information but when it mentions "pet gathering level increased to 96" it doesn't talk about player gathering or crafting information. What are the caps on crafting in COA? Are you restricted to only 2 gathering and 4 production skills can be raised to the craftsman tier Level 20-40, only 1 gathering and 2 production skills can be raised to the expert tier Level 40-60 and only 1 gathering and 1 production skill may be raised to the master Level 60-80 and then to the legend tier Level 80-100? Obviously if you use a Crafting Skill Expansion Tickets this bypasses that but does this server allow more than these limits without purchasing the Crafting Skill Expansion Tickets?

• You can have every Production and Gathering at the Max level (100). We even have special Custom recipes you can only Craft here on Arcadia when you reach lvl 100 in that profession

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• You should say, that you can have all professions at maximum level only when you get crafting skill expansion tickets.

But those tickets are very cheap, because you get a huge amount of diamonds, if you charge diamonds. You can also trade items for diamonds via the auction house. And you could also trade your gold for diamonds at one npc

• Yes you can learn every Class on 1 Character . To do this you need to purchase a Class Expension Ticket in the Itemshop(1 per Class) and then you can go to the class hall in Varanas (Elf npc in Varanas or Dwarf Class Trainer in Morfantas) and get your new Class.

Are you talking about Class Maximum Expansion Ticket for 197 diamonds?

Closed the thread.