Item Set Skill Revamp and Balancing

• Official Post

Greetings,

We are considering the possibility of reworking some of the (Lv 75+) Item Set Skills.

Item Set Skills Lv: 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 98, 99

We would like to take feedback from the community on the current state of these skills and suggestions on what you think should and should not be modified or replaced.

Some of these skills would be upgraded from their current state and others would be completely changed to a new skill.

Currently there is no definite ETA on if or when these change would happen as we wish to collect as much feedback as possible from the community.

All discussion based posts on the topic of Item Set Skill Changes and Balancing may be be put into this thread.

The dedicated sub-threads will not be for debating amongst the player-base and are strictly for suggestions and feedback to the team about the current state of the Item Set Skills.

Here are links to the dedicated threads based on class:

Knight
    Warrior
    Rogue
    Scout
    Mage
    Priest
    Warden
    Druid
    Champion
    Warlock

• First of all, I would like to thank you for this great opportunity to work together with the community on balancing!
    I think it's good that you are aware of the topic and want to treat it as well.

Although I find the potential change in set skills good, I wonder if changing or replacing some set-skills will adequately capture the complex topic of balancing.
    Fundamental class differences can certainly be remedied well, but I wonder to what extent such class differences prevail at all seriously.

Classes which are actually balanced in my opinion are: druid, scout, priest, champ, knight, warlock, warden and rogue. In my opinion, global class inequalities are reduced to the magician, who cannot keep up with other classes in damage. Surely you can argue with the other classes, whether one or the other is stronger or worse, and possibly there may have a small adjustment also have positive effects.
    I think much more decisive is currently not the damage done to the different classes, but the disadvantage that close combatants die much faster because of damage to the surface than as far-fliers. Perhaps this could be counteracted by adding a set-skill similar to the weapon master of the warrior for these classes, which would reduce the area damage suffered.

However, most of the necessary balancing is in the different secondary classes of the different classes. Because while now you can actually play any class with one or more secondary classes meaningful, there are some class combinations that are not useful because their skills are not adapted or too weak.

Therefore, I would be very happy if this problem is also treated. Maybe only after the set skills, if that would be too much at the same time. Nevertheless, this aspect should also be considered during the set-skills balancing so that no aggravations occur, also with regard to the different class combinations.

• Classes which are actually balanced in my opinion are: druid, scout, priest, champ, knight, warlock, warden and rogue. In my opinion, global class inequalities are reduced to the magician,

How do you think about the warrior as pDD?

However, most of the necessary balancing is in the different secondary classes of the different classes. Because while now you can actually play any class with one or more secondary classes meaningful, there are some class combinations that are not useful because their skills are not adapted or too weak.

I think, it is alomst impossible to equal all classes in their use. Except some special ones, as u said before, the balancing is already quite well, with some special items like magic 2H-sword its even better than on other servers.

Therefore, I would be very happy if this problem is also treated. Maybe only after the set skills, if that would be too much at the same time. Nevertheless, this aspect should also be considered during the set-skills balancing so that no aggravations occur, also with regard to the different class combinations.

I would always vote for diversity, but to be honest: if you need to decide where to set focus on, i would prefer new challenges like bosses, instances etc.

• Re-balancing - most often reason for Rage Quit on any MMO.

Sometimes even little fixes create huge problems.

veni, vidi, ego fugiendum

Edited once, last by Indis ().

• but support have 100% helpnes form Player's
    Thor ->> this is great subject
    Players can say what is bad what is good
    Huge problem? can be fixed like Aldo
    easy :)

Closed the thread.