OMG, I thought it wasn't possible, but you've done it!

• Tonight I was able to get my level 45 Eliteskill Condensed Rage for my beloved Priest/Warrior-combo!

I am in total shock, what other publishers tried for the past 8 years, you succeeded in just a month! I will quit my Battlemonk because with the changes you made with the level 45 Eliteskill Condensed Rage I am no longer playing a Battlemonk but a Priest who tries to be a warrior!!

You took 1 of the key-eliteskills for the Battlemonk and you have destroyed this combo, it cannot be leveled, you changed it into a buff!
    The whole idea of Condensed Rage was :

Condensed Rage (lvl 0 - lvl 98)

Instantly lets you enter Condensed Rage state for 900.0 seconds. When attacked in this state you recover (50..1030) HP.
    (Requires Battle Monk Stance)
    (This skill stat will increase and decrease based on equipment)
    (After the effect has ended it cannot be triggered again for 30.0 seconds.)

You changed it into: Instantly lets you enter Condensed Rage State when attacked in this state you recover 50HP.

Now the Battle Monk will be more useless than ever!

It's bugged as well, because after I've obtained it I was able to wear leather or chain (even without Battle Monk Stance activated)!!

Sorry about the rand, but this is absolutly the worst change to a classcombo ever!

For what it's worth, on the server of the other publisher my Battlemonk is dressed in healer-gear with melee-stats, She has 65K HP, when in combat Condensed Rage autoheals her every 30 seconds for 29K HP, Fighting Spirit Combination heals her for 2x 11K HP every 6 seconds! Total autoheal received in 30 sec: 29K + ( 5 x (2 x 9K HP)) = 29K + (5 x 18K) = 29K + 90K = 109K, not bad for a 65K toon :p

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)

• I have obtained my level 45 Eliteskill Condensed Rage on my Priest/Warrior but it is not working correctly.

After obtaining the eliteskill I am able to wear leather/chain gear EVEN is Battle Monk Stance isn't activated (despite the description)

Furthermore, I am unable to place Talent Points in this skill because it is now green and therefor a passive non-levelable skill.

Since Condensed Rage is one of the key-skills needed to play the BattleMonk it should be able to be leveled.

Code
    Instantly lets you enter Condensed Rage state for 900.0 seconds. When attacked in this state you recover (50..1030) HP  [Requires Battle Monk Stance

This is the 'original' tooltip, while the tooltip in Arcadia Runes of Magic states:

Code
    Instantly lets you enter Condensed Rage state for 900.0 seconds. When attacked in this state you recover 50 HP [ Requires Battle Monk Stance

Please return the 'original' levelable skill of Condensed Rage.

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.

• Condensed Rage skill working now like in description and you can level it.
    Additionally Violent Kick elite allow you to wear Leather and Chain Equipment.
    Patch 9.4.6.1714

I have seen it, thank you very much for this :) :)