New .PlayerNet platform

• I just logged on in the new platform, which looks pretty good (at least regarding the functionality). The coloring might be questionable, but that's just my personal feeling. It's well structured and I'm able to find everything with fewer clicks. Thanks for that. Also I'm looking forward to the coming VIP changes, that have been announced.

But is it inteded that my browser asks me if I want to save passwords, everytime I navigate from the security section to another one? Seems a bit buggy to me somehow.

• Official Post

I just logged on in the new platform, which looks pretty good (at least regarding the functionality). The coloring might be questionable, but that's just my personal feeling. It's well structured and I'm able to find everything with fewer clicks. Thanks for that. Also I'm looking forward to the coming VIP changes, that have been announced.

But is it inteded that my browser asks me if I want to save passwords, everytime I navigate from the security section to another one? Seems a bit buggy to me somehow.

What browser are you using?

Greetings

• Official Post

Hello,

https://playernetgames.net/support I want to start a new TİCKET on this topic by selecting the previous topic title, but I can only see the last 5 topics. I think I should see all my previous topics.

Added pagination.

Mozilla Firefox 87.0 (64-Bit)

Not occuring for me. I will contact you at PM for more information.

Greetings

• I just logged on in the new platform, which looks pretty good (at least regarding the functionality). The coloring might be questionable, but that's just my personal feeling. It's well structured and I'm able to find everything with fewer clicks. Thanks for that. Also I'm looking forward to the coming VIP changes, that have been announced.

Hello, I think I saved it before and auto login but now it is not happening. I am using Microsoft Edge too and the Save password option did not come up. It is not coming. I always have to re-enter the password.

• Hello, I think I saved it before and auto login but now it is not happening. I am using Microsoft Edge too and the Save password option did not come up. It is not coming. I always have to re-enter the password.

I had some caching issues I guess. After I deleted my saved passwords, the issue was solved.