Share a beautiful story with words and images from your 6th Anniversary Album

• Official Post

s8o7C08.jpeg

The great Anniversary Festival is here and we love it!

Celebrate it and let us see some of your moments enjoying the Anniversary Festival!

Create your own Anniversary Festival Photo Album and tell us a story

with your better and enjoyable experiences and anecdotes during the festival.

If you wish, take advantage of items, NPCs and locations from the Anniversary Event, as well as costumes, mounts and pets to shape your story and / or character to create the perfect composition.

Use your imagination to create them and share with the community in this thread!

Take screenshots to make your photo album in a way that we can

see important moments of your story reflected.

Requirements

• ‌Participants must be registered on the forum and have a .PlayerNet account.
    • Story elements may be posted in your native language but please include an English translation below
    • You must post your game character name (otherwise you forfeit prize/gifts)
    • Screenshot can be taken anywhere but must follow the theme of the Anniversary Festival
    • Screenshot cannot be edited or modified
    • UI, character names, and health bars must not be visible in screenshot
    • The photo album must have a minimum of 5 screenshots and a maximum of 10
    • The story must be related to the screenshots, free theme as long as the plot is not obscene, violent, offensive or of any subject that violates Terms of Use
    • Your submission must be submitted as a response to this thread*

*note all posts which are not submissions will be removed from this thread

‌Event Terms

• .PlayerNet Employees reserve the right to cancel or change the event contest, and/or its rules at any time. ‌ ‌
    • .PlayerNet Employees will ensure that all participants comply with the rules of the event.
    • .PlayerNet Employees reserve the right to exclude any who show harmful intentions to the contest.
    • Participants are limited to 1 submission
    • Submissions will be accepted until 14.09 23:59; any submissions after this time will be removed.

All applicable participants will receive a "Board Contest Gift Package"

• Once walking around Celebria and exploring the surroundings

I noticed something very interesting in the distance

Yes, it's a CAKE !!!

He's just beautiful!)

I want to eat it !!!!

But he's so big! I must try to eat it all

Maybe I should call for help ?!

Anyone !! Help!!!

Although, no! I will eat it alone)

• Participating in the festivities surrounding Arcadia's 6th birthday !

Wether through ascending lofty heights...

or at least attempting...

discovering ancient treasures in forgotten groves and reveling in lush bounty...

waiting for a storm of the special kind to arrive...

talking to frogs...

or...

resorting to a more ... final form of interaction...

gathering our well earned rewards.

Happy birthday Arcadia !

Character: Serenadae

• The story begins as me being the food, drinks and supplies manager of the birthday party of Arcadia.

I was entrusted to find the ingredients for the cake, and I intend to do so!

* But... Where are the ingredients... :/

* There sure is a lot of gold and treasure in this chest, but.. Can't make a cake out of gold and silver now can we?

Alright... Time to find them!

Hello, is anyone there?

* There doesn't seem to be any employees working at this food stand.. That's unfortunate..

Onto the next!

Hello, could you provide me with the following shopping list of ingredients?

• Milk
    • Flour
    • Eggs
    • Vanilla Petals
    • Sunflower oil
    • Butter

Hello, dear customer! I think I have everything in store! Let me have a look.

3 minutes later...

It seems as if I have everything except for the Vanilla Petals, those are quite hard to come by!

You can find them on the island about 5 kilometers off shore.

* So, I need to look for a boat... Now where will I find that... :rolleyes:

Hello, sir! Do you know where I could find a boat (and perhaps a captain)?

Hello! If you go down this path, you will find a boat on either side.

The one to your right is available for 1500 gold units per day.

I'll take it!

* And so, my journey began towards the island off the coast to find Vanilla petals.

* BUT... Perhaps I should have paid more attention to where I was going instead of enjoying the free rum that I had found below deck. <X

The End!

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

• What a mysterious place the anniversary festival has given us!

I have long dreamed
    of walking on the water

Not far away, but it was fun

Deep lake

But now I know where
    these frogs fled from!

With best wishes, Dafny!

• Mis mas calidos saludos a todos los Arcadianos. aqui les dejo mis fotografias del transcurso del evento 6° aniversario

My warmest greetings to all Arcadians. Here are my photos from the 6th anniversary event.

Después de mucho tiempo, regresé a la ciudad que me dio tantas alegrías y aventuras.

After a long time, I returned to the city that gave me so many joys and adventures.

La fiesta estaba por comenzar y un gran pastel nos esperaba a todos.

The party was about to begin and a big cake awaited us all.

Juntos trabajando en equipo, logramos superar muchos obstáculos.

Together working as a team, we managed to overcome many obstacles

Luchamos con todas nuestras fuerzas en Warnoken Arena, logrando divertirnos y obteniendo elementos para todos. Feliz de poder terminarlo.

We fight with all our might in the Warnoken Arena, managing to have fun, and getting elements for everyone. Happy to be able to finish it.

Luchamos en PvP, reímos, matamos y morimos. pero disfrutamos de un hermoso momento con nuestros amigos

We fight in PvP, we laugh, we kill and we die. but we enjoyed a beautiful moment with our friends

Los amigos son siempre nuestro pilar. recuerdos que se guardan en el corazón

Friends are always our pillar. memories that are kept in the heart

En el evento de relaciones, estamos llenos de familia, padres, hijos, amigos y amantes. todos felizmente subimos niveles juntos.

At the Relationship Event, we are filled with family, parents, children, friends and lovers. we all happily climb levels together.

Más batallas con compañeros. a veces somos más, a veces somos menos. pero siempre en compañía

More battles with colleagues. sometimes we are more, sometimes we are less. but always in company

Kekonee nos espera a todos para llenarnos de regalos. la visita diaria que nadie quiere perderse.

Kekonee awaits all of us, to fill us with gifts. the daily visit that nobody wants to miss.

Espero que hayan disfrutado esta temporada tanto como yo. Estoy feliz de compartir esta aventura con tan buenos compañeros.

I hope you enjoyed this season as much as I did. I am happy to share this adventure with such good colleagues.

Olvidaba mencionar, mi nombre es (I forgot to mention, my name is): Karito

• The Anniversary Party

(story by Brami)

I was sent an invitation to Arcadia’s 6th anniversary party,

It said go to Atlas and search a portal

Now where is the portal I think I see one over there

I tried and tried but no party here

Maybe I can find someone to ask

I found a nightclub, great laser show but sadly no anniversary party

I searched for the party through the night

As dawn broke I made a decision

I will celebrate and have a party alone

Happy Anniversary Arcadia 😊

Looking forward to next year's Anniversary yayyy

(Ingame character: Brami)

• Happy anniversary of Arcadia<3<3:thumbup:

here is my little story^^

One evening, when the stars had already begun to appear in the sky, I sat on the head of a lion statue and was sad, I was very sad, I did not want to go to sleep, I wanted to have fun and walk under the starry sky until the morning, but I could not think of what will I do. And then it all started ...

I heard some strange sounds from the guild castle, it became interesting to me, and I decided to go and check what was happening there ... The sound came from the announcements of the Guild, at the stand there was an announcement that we have a holiday today in honor of the 6th anniversary Arcadia.

I was very happy! now I knew exactly what I would do, until the morning, I started looking for what the organizers of the holiday had prepared for us. According to rumors, a mysterious girl, whom no one has seen before, has appeared in the city of Varanas ...

After one hour of searching, I still found that mysterious girl that everyone was talking about ... as a reward for the fact that I could find her, she told me about the place where, according to her, there were mountains of treasure ... the girl was very kind, she happily took me to the place where the treasures were hidden.

When I arrived at that place, there were indeed treasure chests. I didn’t take anything, because I came in search of adventure and fun, and I didn’t need all these treasures.

I moved on, after a while I stumbled upon one task done to try the luck and endurance of everyone. I passed this test with ease, but it wasn't enough for me ... I started looking for what else the organizers had prepared for us ...

I still managed to find something, I came across a portal that sent wanderers to another dimension, where another test was taking place with the participation of the administration of Arcadia. it was a lot of fun, we walked and had fun until the early morning, it was very interesting, I got a lot of treasure and many other useful little things...

Character: Impa.

• One day a cactus woke up full of fear and anxiety. What happened to him that he turned red. A mystery which caused him concern.

He heard of magic talking frogs that can grant wishes. So he set out to find these creatures.

He found these creatures and spoke to them. He told what happened to him and asked for help.

The frog told the cactus that he was hungry. He should bring him a meal. His tongue was too tired to catch flies.

The cactus set out and found magic flying creatures.

He brought these to the frog and now asked for help to make the cactus green again. But the frog said that he was only hungry and promised no help. But now the cactus should find a treasure and offer it to the frog as a gift.

The cactus thought that this was the test to get the help of the magic frogs. So he set out to find a treasure.

After a long search he found a huge treasure. He took as much as the cactus could carry and went back to the frog.

The cactus presented the frog with the treasure and now asked for the promised help.

The frog laughed at the naive cactus so much that the cactus moved away humbly.

The cactus ran for a while until it saw the sea. He looked at the sky and thought what he had done wrong. He was very very tired and sad and lay down in front of the sea.

What the cactus did not know is that the magic frog had already blessed it. While the cactus slept, the red color gradually faded and the cactus turned green again.

Without knowing who actually helped him and what happened to him but maybe he will find out one day. Maybe next year.

Character: Lutine

• A little playful girl heard about a birthday party. She didn't know exactly who was hosting it, only the place where it would take place. But it was told that it should be a big party. The girl wanted to be there.

On her journey, the girl met little talking frogs that could help her and show her the way.

She met other animals with which she and her companions, the gingerbread and the teddy bear, played.

On her further way she found a playground with floating plates. She absolutely had to climb up there.

On her further way she found a playground with floating plates. She absolutely had to climb up there.

Regardless of what is in this treasure, she was desperate to get to the party and moved on until she reached the city and the party.

There were also great games. Especially what was her favorite game, climbing and jumping. With a lot of effort and the help of a stick, she could overcome all the obstacles of the game and climb all the way to the top.

Character: Shilard

• One Day, after coming from lots of adventures, the ranger saw an elderly woman who needed help.

He asked her how he could help her. She said: "My dear helper, the anniversary of Arcadia is currently happening and the frogs in the water behind me are full of joy. Can you help me to collect their joy?" The Ranger agreed to help.

Some moments later the Ranger found himself talking to frog and makes them comliments, so that he can collect the joy and sincerity of the frogs. After collecting lots them he went back to the elderly woman. She thanked him a lot and said: "go over the bridge, there are some other people who need you help."

Seconds later the Ranger saw four people standing in front of levetating platforms. He asked what this is all about. One of the people told him that they are celebrating the anniversary of Arcadia with a battle in the skies but the Ball-monsters and crows are permanently getting in their way. For an small amount of remuneration he catches the monsters and crows so that everyone can enjoy battle in the skies.

On the left side of the Ranger he saw a woman collecting letters for the celebration and gave everyone who brings a set of letters a key which could, if they are lucky, open a special chest to get wonderful items. The Ranger collected some letters and got his chance to get a wonderful item but the luck was not on his side this day.

A few days have gone by since he first discovered the people who need the help everyday. He helped them every day so that everyone can enjoy this wonderful birthday of Arcadia. And after some days he got from all the people he helped a special present to enjoy the birthday even more. They gave him his own mount which should be, as brought over generations, the most effective partner on the battlefield.

And with his new mount he goes on new adventures every day to enjoy every single piece of this awesome game...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRONICLES OF ARCADIA!

Character name: Nghty

• Long long time ago, in the far land of Arcadia. There was a king of Frog. The chronicles of these events are as follow...

The hero appear...

What a lovely day, the best day for treasure hunt.

Mean frog! Give me the treasure.

Oh no.... I became a frog. What will I do now ?

The only solution for my redemption is taking back legendary treasure of The Great King of Frogs. I have to beat all enemies in my way to do this.

Yeah... Finally I did it. Monsters are gone and the treasure is mine....but wait what is happening... I am.. I am... warping to another dimension.

Wow... It is so many ... and I did it. I have now all - human form, gold and fame. My name will be recognizes in chronicles of Arcadia for all eternity as The one who found Legendary Treasure.

character name: Scypion

Happy anniversary Chronicles of Arcadia.

thx for reading.

• One day I met a Ferret. We Talked a bit and started to like each other.

He Showed me a HUUUGE Cake where we both ate as much as we could.

The Ferret told me a Story about a Land called Taborea with all his magical creatures and monsters.

He mentioned it was some kind of an happy Anniversary for Taborea , but i did not understand much because i am just a crow doing my daily crow buisness.

We played Hide and Seek for Hours and had lots of fun (can you find him? :D)

Then suddenly he seriously looked at me and told me a Dark Story about a Divine Creature that is living in a Nage Fortress and exploiting him and his Ferret friends.He then asked for my Help to save the Anniversary of Taborea and of course i could not decline , he was just too kind to me.

We made it to the Naga Fortress and slipped through all traps , pits and other kind of obstacles .

We finally faced Zhargos (or what was left of him after his countless experiments on himself) and fought him with all we had.

After a sheer endless fight we defeated him and freed all the enslaved Ferrets.What a Happy Day for Taborea and what a good Anniversary.

Too Celebrate Zhargos Defeat and the rescue of all my now Ferret Friends we throw a big party with another HUGE Cake

We celebrated for 7 Days straight and had a good Time.

Greetings and a Happy Anniversary ,

Cruvor

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Anniversary holiday. I want to congratulate all Arcadians and the GM team. Thank the team (GM, CM, developers, translators...) for their excellent work, tolerance, and fun activities. Thanks everyone. Enjoy your game

• Once upon a time in a beautiful city a lived the cute girl. She worked very hard every day.J3XCi8olPp4.jpg
    Once her boss told her that for a good job, he wants to reward her by sending her to rest in the city, where they will celebrate the 6th anniversary of Arcadia.
    qx0dsiQ4Lek.jpg
    The joyful girl hit the road.
    HXCoTehlYrA.jpg
    In the city of Atlas, they cheerfully celebrated the 6th anniversary of Arcadia, there was a lot of food, songs, dances, fun.
    KTaVh5fmwPE.jpg
    ZQjM6Veijng.jpg
    The grandiose holiday ended with the distribution of gifts to everyone in a huge amount, the city quietly fell asleep, going to the land of dreams, waiting for a new meeting with the unknown.
    L2o_D8CcGsc.jpg232jAms0Bzs.jpg
    <3Story from Stefani, good mood everyone! <3

Closed the thread.