Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Regarding Ch/Sc:

Thanks for implementing with Fearless Shot and changing Hide and Seek. This is a much better solution to make the class viable again. But one more question I ask myself, is it planned that the Fearless Shot will continue to consume chain drive or will a change be made here as well?

Thank you very much!!!!

Greetings

• Official Post

There won't be any change for any skill, as long as it is not mentioned in the final patch notes.

Changed Soul Crusher set skill to consume 3% HP every second, allowed it to heal during Jerath event.

Yaaay another class that I can delete all my rotas for! You devs know, the most warlocks will be totally useless in rofl then? Soulcrusher is the most important AoE for most of the classes, which is only a melee spell. Consuming caster's HP will result in instant deaths I'm sure. Also I can delete my warlock tank then, that would be unfortunate. Instead, increase its range and lower/remove its healing.

EDIT: Thanks for the strikeout of the change. This warlock tank appreciates <3

The purpose was not to weaken the class, but to prevent abusing the skill in other contents of the game. We will decide what to do about this skill in the future and will disable it in certain areas until then.

Greetings

• I think that is an intended mechanic, as chain drive increses your next rune pulse damage. Would make it kinda OP if it didn't consume chain drive - It would need to have the triggered rune pulse deal only it's base damage, too!

I also agree that the "new" changes are really cool. Thanks!!

EDIT: DARN YOU BYTE! YOU POSTED BEFORE ME! <3

Have a blessed day,
    Midan

• But the difference between those 2 skills are insane. One is a good aoe, the otherone doubles your dmg of all spells, including aoe spells

And the first one heals you by 8% every mob it hits lol. I would like this skill on tank even if it drains my life by 5% Oo

Actually you "only" heal 8% per second with it. It's not like jumping into the trash and be full life all the time. For dps it makes no difference, either you're oneshot or not. There is not that much healing potential available for a dps from my experience. And for the tanking one, the heal is important, since you're a cloth tank. So for me as a tank, this skill is essential. Also a warlock/scout would be totally unplayable with such a change, just saying.

Scout have 5% HP every second, and warrior/scout too.

Difference is: Scout does not tank normally. 2 specific Warlock classes (WlWd and WlK) can. And something like bloodarrow on a cloth tank might be more difficult to handle than on a plate tank (since KS works properly) that actually parrys almost every hit.

The purpose was not to weaken the class, but to prevent abusing the skill in other contents of the game. We will decide what to do about this skill in the future and will disable it in certain areas until then.

Yea, I saw it on the planned notes. I'm only farming cards as a dps WlWd, but must say, the Soul Crusher is only hitting lesser mobs, while Power of the Wood Spirit is doing the most work. So I think, if you wanna be a lazy warlock, you can rely on the ISS, but it's not necessary. I see your thoughts about it, maybe lower CD and duration to like 10 or 15 seconds and increase focus cost to like 35 or 40. Then the player needs to (finally) take care of the focus sustain and actively keep the skill up running, which would work, since the spell does not trigger gcd (which should never be changed btw).

• If wl / wd is turned into a tank, then the point was to do his dps? :/People collected and removed a set of skills not so that a potentially magic class would become a tank (and there are no problems in the lack of tanks, most of the knights are good), also, all wl are melee dps, they absolutely cannot have skills that consume it health, only ranged damage classes can have this

• all wl are melee dps, they absolutely cannot have skills that consume it health, only ranged damage classes can have this

Why? Every dps is always at full health with one(or two) Hot(s) from a heal anyway. So either you are onehit (in which case it won't matter if you have a life-consuming skill active) or your full hp (in which case it also won't matter) :D

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• all wl are melee dps, they absolutely cannot have skills that consume it health, only ranged damage classes can have this

Why? Every dps is always at full health with one(or two) Hot(s) from a heal anyway. So either you are onehit (in which case it won't matter if you have a life-consuming skill active) or your full hp (in which case it also won't matter) :D

Greetings.

What if you have the exact specific HP to stand a oneshot, because you also have some damage mitigation support with you, but once you loose your hp through the dot, it takes about half a second to get healed. Some hots also don't tick every second. In that case you would loose some hp, which make the hit oneshot you again. And since rofl is pure rng, you can't see the hit coming or react on it.

As Sab said, there is no issue for ranged dps or classes with more defense (such as warrior or champ), but a warlock would just be transformed into a pancake running a continuous dot on it. I know that from my SWl, which is also just being made a pancake if I come too close to the mobs sometimes...

• Regarding scout/warrior change:

• Changed Target Lock; Increases your reflexes and agility for 30 seconds, Autoshot will be insanely fast during this time. (Allows Autoshot to inflict damage 5 times per second regardless of attack speed.)

It feels total laggy. Skills cannot be used sometimes if buff is active. Maybe change in a way like Substitue or revert this skill. Actually it is better to not use this skill :/

Greetings

• Hey all,

About the latest Scout Changes :

Scout/Warrior-

As Lutine allready said above , with the new Target Lock active the class feels super weird /laggy , either you get no autoshots out or you get your rota not completly out. The main reason i think is that the animation cant keep up with the Autoshots all 0.2 Seconds?! . If you want to make this auotshot mechanic a thing , maybe change the animation ( if this is the reason its not working , im just guessing here ^^) or change it to a substitue that does the extra attacks like rogue/scout ?

Scout/Warden-

I like the 3 Changes made to /warden they make the Class more fluent / enjoyable to play BUT with the 100% Trigger Chance the Entling Offering is too strong in my opinion and i would suggest to reinstate the Strikethrough change you originally had planned for the Entling Offering to reduce the dmg from it when it gets triggered by an Aoe Skill by 40%.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Agree on that. Scout/Warden seems a bit overperforming now.

Furthermore I guess the Autoshot problem is because the game only allows to click a skill every 0.2 seconds and the autoshot is doing this in exactly this time, why you maybe cannot use your skills. Also just guessing here, but with ingame macros with non gcd skills, I tested the 0.2 second boundary

• Regarding Warrior/Priest:

Please consider changing Berserk to increase damage dealt instead of physical and magical damage. The buff currently benefits melee classes more than any other and makes comparing classes difficult.

Wasn't this applyed in patch 10.4.0.2014:

Warrior/Priest

• Changed Berserker to increase damage dealt by 7.9% instead of physical and magical damage.*

?

• You're right. Berserk tooltip still incorrectly states "...increases phsical and magical damage...", but the buff description is correct and the skill works the way it should.

• I tried m/wl after the last changes and it boosted its dmg quite a bit. It is enough? Idk in overall is like 50% of a normal dps. Few sugestions.

- Elemental Weakness and Forgotten Black Magic are both 1s with gcd. Is terrible for the playing experience. Second one could be like you use in 1 mob and next soul pain on that target spread the buff to mobs around with 15-20% defense instead of 30. Use on every mobs literally kill any chance the class could have to do any dps.

- Aoes. Worst of all mages and probably out of all mdps (not sure if even worse than w/m, would need to compare :P).

Yes I know this class is supossed to be a sup but beside balton and last boss doesn't have much utility and unlike the rest of supports, you need a mdps gear to use it.

• Fixed Entling Offering was not triggering with Wind Arrows.

Im standing in Atlas Ch4 and Wind arrow is still not triggering Entling Offering

(or does "May not be visible in game tooltips" also include the dmg numbers poping out of enemies ?)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Fixed Entling Offering was not triggering with Wind Arrows.

Im standing in Atlas Ch4 and Wind arrow is still not triggering Entling Offering

(or does "May not be visible in game tooltips" also include the dmg numbers poping out of enemies ?)

Greetings

I don't know where it was when you posted this (maybe it was moved after) but atm this is a planned change and not a post-patch note so it would be strange if it would already be working :D

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Yes it was moved . 10 min ago it was Post Patch notes ^^

• Hi,

new Target Lock of Scout/Warrior does not working in the intended way. If you do your normal skill rotation (which always do more damage than only using autoshot), same amount of Autoshot is "used" / hitted like rotation without Targe Lock skill.

Maybe change the skill in something else or revert it to the original one

• Hi,

new Target Lock of Scout/Warrior does not working in the intended way. If you do your normal skill rotation (which always do more damage than only using autoshot), same amount of Autoshot is "used" / hitted like rotation without Targe Lock skill.

Before the "change" i got +- 45 autoshots out with my skill rota before targetlock ran out ( 30 seconds) now only 20-25.

Something feels really odd about the whole skill

Greetings

• Official Post

Hi,

This is the same mechanic as the old ranged weapon skill cooldown formula, which was occurring once you breach the currently limited 0.5 attack speed.

Autoshot can't be triggered during global cooldown interval, therefore using skills more frequently will reduce the amount of Autoshot significantly as expected.

Greetings

• Yes and what we mentioned is: The skill is a wasted elite skill, because if you have Target Lock active or not, does not change anything if you are not afk