Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Another thing about SCh vs. SWl:

Yesterday I ran inferno with my SWl (t14 staff, t12 magical xbow, golden gear t11/12) and we had a SCh in party (t6 gun, red rofl gear, t7 I think it was) and our dmg overall was quite equal, even burst was more or less equal. So I think, the SCh is waaaaaay too strong atm. I have no comparison from rofl so far, but a class with an untiered weapon and much worse gear shouldn't deal the same damage like my SWl I guess.

So I think, the current planned nerf for SCh is too less, or the SWl isn't as good as I thought... I mean, either the SCh is overpowered as hell, or SWl is weak... or at least feels like this.

inferno isn't a good environment to compare end game equipments imo, since you are one/two shotting mobs either with t6 or t15 weapon

That is already possible with some mdps classes, k/m, d/wl, wd/d, even w/m and m/ch in some situations. Although 100% def is a bit low, wd/d have 120% and is not enough on some places.

You should show me once how a d/wl can tank rofl. I tried this yesterday and got onehit by birds and b1 side-bosses with more than 400k hp and almost 1kk def. Maybe one should stat the entire gear on sta/sta - I used 7 tank pieces and 7 cloth mdps, but that's not the way for me.

This is the beginning of b1 fight, which wasn't possible by far as d/wl. Maybe with more than 2kk def and 1kk hp, but then I need some stats and gear I haven't seen yet :D

https://gyazo.com/45b699eb32c872914586771f6eb2eb34

i was in same run when madox tanked rofl, he had 600-650k hp as i remember

the world chico, and everything in it.

Edited once, last by espar91 ().

• That is already possible with some mdps classes, k/m, d/wl, wd/d, even w/m and m/ch in some situations. Although 100% def is a bit low, wd/d have 120% and is not enough on some places.

You should show me once how a d/wl can tank rofl. I tried this yesterday and got onehit by birds and b1 side-bosses with more than 400k hp and almost 1kk def. Maybe one should stat the entire gear on sta/sta - I used 7 tank pieces and 7 cloth mdps, but that's not the way for me.

This is the beginning of b1 fight, which wasn't possible by far as d/wl. Maybe with more than 2kk def and 1kk hp, but then I need some stats and gear I haven't seen yet :D

https://gyazo.com/45b699eb32c872914586771f6eb2eb34

I have a finished red cloth gear full sta hp, it was always handy to tank bosses or some mobs when tank die or has to afk (it was enough for almost all mdps). As for dwl, isn't easy but yes, I tanked full run. A bit scary and paper on same places, lot of focus issues aswell but one of the best aggro I've ever seen :D it was funny.

Btw, having w/p in your pocket help a lot to weaker tank classes if it's necessary.

Yesterday I ran inferno with my SWl (t14 staff, t12 magical xbow, golden gear t11/12) and we had a SCh in party (t6 gun, red rofl gear, t7 I think it was) and our dmg overall was quite equal, even burst was more or less equal. So I think, the SCh is waaaaaay too strong atm. I have no comparison from rofl so far, but a class with an untiered weapon and much worse gear shouldn't deal the same damage like my SWl I guess.

So I think, the current planned nerf for SCh is too less, or the SWl isn't as good as I thought... I mean, either the SCh is overpowered as hell, or SWl is weak... or at least feels like this.

my gear is t10 and yes my gun is t6 and i hope the sch gets some balance with the nerfs, it was funny to see in that run though

You ran...inferno... where mobs are oneshot with reflected shot........ You can make same comparison with scout/x (x = any sec class).

Try the same compare in rofl. scout/ch with t6 weapon! and t7 gear cannot deal much damage. maybe 1/10 of yours xD. Or your s/wl isn't good ^^

I don't say s/wl is strong, but that is kinda.... strange. I play s/wl from time to time.

Edit: If ppl make comparison in inferno, every class except scout needs a strong push ~.~

• Scout/Warlock:

After

Fixed some classes were sharing elite skill levels with some other skills, you may experience level loss on some of your skills after patch

Poisonous Will and Elemental Discipline both got resettet, but I didn't get the TP back. So if you reset skills, please at least refund the TP, tyvm.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• hmm maybe this was your problem Zyrex

• Official Post

The reason of reset was these skills were being maxed when you max another skill on a different Scout combination, so you are supposed to not lose any TP in class overall. Knight/Champion and Scout/Warlock are affected by this reset.

Greetings

• Hello.
    Could you please extend the duration of Attack Is the Best Defense ships. From 10s to 30s? Just like you did with the Forge Effect. The problem is wherever you set it to level 10 and hold it on neither mobs nor bosses

• hello

can someone tell me if new warlock /scout combo skills are suppose to be physical or magical,

because it shows physical.

thank you.

also s/wl not a playable class unless all gold gear and high lvl weapons.please change B.A to same effect as it is on s/ch...

thank you..

Changed Poisonous Widow Embrace to return 1 Nature’s Power for each critical hit skill inflict, added 1 second of cast time, removed global cooldown trigger

Only the last hit counts in regards of gaining Point of Nature's Power. So if you hit 10 times (because you got 10 Points) and the last hit is critical you get 1 Point. If its not critical you have 0 Points afterwards.

Greetings.

• Official Post

Changed Poisonous Widow Embrace to return 1 Nature’s Power for each critical hit skill inflict, added 1 second of cast time, removed global cooldown trigger

Only the last hit counts in regards of gaining Point of Nature's Power. So if you hit 10 times (because you got 10 Points) and the last hit is critical you get 1 Point. If its not critical you have 0 Points afterwards.

Greetings.

This is due to each extra hit is consuming 1 Nature's Power

Therefore you can trigger 10 extra hits even with 1 Nature's Power as long as all of your hits are critical

1 Nature's Power -> Consume it -> Deal Critical with extra damage portion -> return 1 Nature's Power
    repeat for next extra hit

Can you send your addon list in PM please?

Greetings

• The last part is true and working, with 1 nature point you can do max number of hits.

Changed Poisonous Widow Embrace to return 1 Nature’s Power for each critical hit skill inflict,

This, isn't working. If I start with 1 nature point i do max hits on dummy and end with 1 nature point (so far so good). If i start with 10, i do same hits and end with 1 nature points instead of 10. Also, Focus of mother nature isn't working with this skill, from 10 i end up with 1 even with it.

Please reconsider the energy suggestion to focus of mother nature, all we can do is 5x casts. I hope this class isn't designed to use ale pot every 2 minutes because wouln'd be worthy at all.

• Yep same here

Tried with Tatuin and Oak Walker with wl and Patk Buff . Everytime 0

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

The same goes for me

Yep same here

Tried with Tatuin and Oak Walker with wl and Patk Buff . Everytime 0

This is happening due to an old function which is currently unused on fresh clients used in new tab, which some clients aren't having. It will be corrected with the next patch entirely, until then you can use the following macro to fix the issue temporarily.

Code
    /script StringExplode = StringSplitter

Greetings

Fixed Curtain of Darkness was adding global cooldown trigger to mentioned skills.

Still only works for "Withering Seed" (494941). "Seed of Weakening"(494969) still triggers a gcd.

Greetings.

• Why you increased patt gain per strength and in the same time you decreased damage?xd It is pointless to have more patt when you can get through boss defense and have less damage .... Just please stop doing such changes to warden (and other classes too) just because some people that have t17/t18 weapon and are bored keep telling to do so...

• Why you increased patt gain per strength and in the same time you decreased damage?xd It is pointless to have more patt when you can get through boss defense and have less damage .... Just please stop doing such changes to warden (and other classes too) just because some people that have t17/t18 weapon and are bored keep telling to do so...

If the more patt compensate the reduced skill-damages absolutely, then you will do more damage than before, because the pet will do more. The higher you patt is, the more damage your warden pet will do.

If I should guess: Wardens daamge shall be more dependent of their pet?

i don't know which instance you are playing but my wardens weren't having enough patk out of burst to "get through boss defense" in rofl with t12 golden equipment, except wd/w and wd/s, and i assume balance is done for rofl rather than 4+ years old instances :D

• Wardens damage shouldn't be more dependent from pet cause pets are dying to easily. And i don't know how slightly more patt can compesate loss of 5 % points passive damage increment both on player AND pet (wd/wrl) or 6 %points loss on wd/r.

• So after testing Druid/Rogue a bit in Itnal Camp I have a suggestion regarding aoe damage of this class.

While Necrotic Wound and Sandstorm are quite nice there is always 1sec where you can't do anything because both skills are on cd, but it's not long enough to cast anything else so I'd suggest either change a skill like "Throw" or "Shadowstab" that can be used as a filler or reduce the cd of "Necrotic Wound" to 4sec or something like that.

This is all from testing/experimenting a bit with this comb. I haven't tested this in rofl yet.

Greetings.

i don't know which instance you are playing but my wardens weren't having enough patk out of burst to "get through boss defense" in rofl with t12 golden equipment, except wd/w and wd/s, and i assume balance is done for rofl rather than 4+ years old instances :D

George and rofl if you want to know and patt should be added i agree but WITHOUT damage loss, thats all.

• i don't know which instance you are playing but my wardens weren't having enough patk out of burst to "get through boss defense" in rofl with t12 golden equipment, except wd/w and wd/s, and i assume balance is done for rofl rather than 4+ years old instances :D

George and rofl if you want to know and patt should be added i agree but WITHOUT damage loss, thats all.

i would suggest you to change your raid or develop better gameplay if you think warden needed to deal more damage instead of such a balance. because it was quite strong even with recent aoe nerf. ( i have t15 weapon )