Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I also tested the combination.

Slash : Remove gcd from slash but increase it's cooldown and push it's damage slightly. Right now, you only use this skill because of the Hearts Death debuff. This would give the class a useable spammable.

Psychic Warrior (499868): Reduce the cooldown to 2min, remove aggro increase and damage taken decrease and let the skill increase your magical damage and dark damage by 40%. Reason behind that is, that skill as a skill with 5min cd is useless. Knight/Warlock e.g. has a skill with 1,5min cd that increases dark,light and pdmg by 40%. Even the elemental catalysis of the Mage increases mdmg and area damage and you can use that skill 2 times (with ISS).

I completely agree. The combination only has Slash as an rage attack and it would be helpful if it were pushed. The suggestion for Psychic Warrior is good.

Death Heart: Although this is a great support skill, in my opinion, this should be changed to a self-buff (like you did with Earth Pulse od Mage/druid) and (maybe) increase the damage by 10% or so. This skill supports not only other Warlocks atm but a lot of other pdps. Since the physical damage formula works differently than the magical damage formula the 30% dark damage increase at least doubles the physical damage hits. (from what our pdps told me).

Unfortunately I have to agree here too even if it breaks my rogue/warlock heart :D

Of course that´s just my opinion.

Kind regards

• Dear Devs team,

I have a couple of comments regarding wd and wd/ch:

1) For wd, the pa is still significantly lower than for a warrior or champ due to 1str = 1.5 pa (for wd) vs 1str = 2 pa (for champ/warrior), which makes wd performing worse relative to warriors and champs. You decreased cd for the Savage power, which helps a little but i don't think its enough. I suggest you consider implementing the following change:

decrease the cd to 30 sec, while keeping the duration to 30 sec, that way would work similar to the champion rune growth skill, and will help wd to bridge the pa gap little more relative to champs/warriors, i think that change is needed, as you probably noticed number of wd a lot less relative to champs or warriors

2) I tried wd/ch, and I ve noticed that Power of the oak should increase two-handed weapons damage but it does not work for 2h hammer, i suspect this is an error with 2h hammer excluded since wd/ch could not use 2h hammer before since combo did not exist. Note two-hand weapon mastery that increases damage of 2h weapons does work on 2h hammer - please look into it.

Thank you!

• decrease the cd to 30 sec, while keeping the duration to 30 sec,

I wouldnt go that route, because this will buff all wd secondary classes by alot, the recent cd decrease already did that, which wasnt really necessary.

Apart from that I also think that wardens still need further overall increasement of patk.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• decrease the cd to 30 sec, while keeping the duration to 30 sec,

I wouldnt go that route, because this will buff all wd secondary classes by alot, the recent cd decrease already did that, which wasnt really necessary.

Apart from that I also think that wardens still need further overall increasement of patk.

I definitely agree with Melodic here. If they were to increase patt for wardens it has to be done either with an increase of the stats provided by the dps pets or any other primary wd skills.

• I wouldnt go that route, because this will buff all wd secondary classes by alot, the recent cd decrease already did that, which wasnt really necessary.

I definitely agree with Melodic here. If they were to increase patt for wardens it has to be done either with an increase of the stats provided by the dps pets or any other primary wd skills.

Yeah, i would be fine if they change stats distribution for wd to be same as warrior, so 1 str = 2 pa and 1 int = 0 pa, that would make then on par with champs/warr pa wise, perhaps devs can consider that, make overall stats distribution similar to warr/champ?

• Hi,

Some suggestions for rogue/priest:

The class lacks damage compared to other good dps classes.

Blessed Spring Water: Add 50% Water Damage increment

Magic Barrier: Change that you get mana when you make a physical attack and not when you take damage

Slowing Poison: Personally I would rather get 15% patk instead of attack speed

Kind regards

• Increase Drums of War to 15% crit damage to be more comparable to s/d or maybe add in a different way for it to have slightly more crit dmg that isn't necessarily a party buff

• i can agree and notice that power of the oak didn’t increase 2h hammer dmg. But i didn’t compare to that

becaurse this class is just another Warden tank And not playable as an Warden/dps with 2h hammer. For example the Aoe is an aggro/tunt (Spott) so Not usefull with dps pet. (Maybe in lower ini handable but not in endcontent). The Tank pet change need nessesary (from all Tank pets/ Combos) so he should not lower the attack. Warden have no crouch control also not alot hp like other tanks(yes warden/ch has interrupt skills from champ side but still low hp). And the lvl 99iss just increase 2hSword/Axe dmg too.
    In my option to make this class more playable change the Aoe to just tunt when you summon one of the tank pets. So this class can use as dps too and not only for tanking. There are many way better Tank classes. Warden/knight/Warrior are full tanks too who can wear plate But even these classes have no good crouch or usefull stun.

Wardens in general (dps) I don’t think they are worse to play. There are good combos like Wd/Warlock or Wd/rouge. But yes there are also combos they are still worse to play like Wd/mage and Wd/Warrior they cant compare to the Dmg from the other too combos. But I cannot complete agree with that to put up the physical attack to much is an good idea! Wardens get way more dmg like other chain classes and with the same amount on pa I think they will be too strong. What I told a few weeks ago.
    Warden/Warrior for example is still a good burst class! But in the hole rofl run how much time you need just a good burst? And how fast is this burst running out? In the rest of the ini he just run behind other classes. And yes then he needs the pa boost and he miss attack speed for sure.

• So I tested Knight/Mage again today and before I start giving my feedback on this class I wanted to report a translation mistake. In „Hall of Order“ (490035) the magical attack increment is missing in the german translation.

Just for information, all numbers used below are just examples so I don’t have to write „xyz“ evrytime :D

Regarding the gameplay with this class I think this class has 2 main problems.

First, it has 0 area damage and second, the skills this class uses all scale with Stamina. Which is why I propose the following changes.

War Prayer(490078) and Holy Light Domain (491628): Let the skills scale with INT instead of stamina, e.g. War Prayer: Deals 1775 + 0.2x INT light damage. That increases the damage of these skills and, regarding the area damage, lets Holy Light Domain inflict area damage that is worth mentioning (unlike now)

Holy Strike(490148): Like on Knight/Warlock, let this skill inflict xzy% + 0.2xINT light damage and give it a 2 sec cooldown.

Whirlwind Shield(490178): As you did with the Shield of Discipline from Mage/Knight, remove the shield requirement and instead let it inflict 331% + 0.2x INT light damage. That way you have, in my opinion, decent area damage. This change could be made by changing Lightning Shield (491630) because although the movement speed reduction is quite nice so maybe keep that :D, the wind damage is useless. This class only deals light damage and has so many increments for light damage so I really don’t get why that skill deals wind damage.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts/impressions of this class.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• I wonder if they would turn this class into a proper magic tank. Right now is a mix of physical tank, a try of a dps and at the end, isn't good on any of them. Im kinda sick of "white hit" dmg classes... They should do like wd/d (btw is still bugged waiting for a fix) or s/wl, turn everything into elemental dmg and magical hits.

• druid/knight:

Punishment does only heal if the caster also is within 100 range of the target, as long as the caster is at more than 100 range to the target, the healing effect is not triggered at all.

Also the skills tooltip says that the healing is triggered after a "succesful" hit, but the skill can also heal if used on immune targets.

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Well, wd/ch is clearly a tank and not dps, and as a tank it does well and the fact pet decreases pa by 25% is bit better than 65% from the oak; I kept telling devs that with that negative pa, it makes wd tanks less attractive since champ with same gear in shield form would have superior hp/pd/pa; only reason to tank as a wd is due to class, i enjoy wd but tanking with oak is like not buffing your pa intentionally :)

In terms of dps, i still think wd lacks pa, even wd/wl or wd/r, both good but not as good as for example ch/wl or ch/m, hence my suggestion to increase pa some. I do see an issue buffing primary wd pa skill as for example r/wd would become even stronger. I think changing stats distribution of 1str = 2 pa is a possible solution, but that could cause some disbalance to the wd class becoming too strong, idk. Perhaps a middle ground is to modify Power of the Oak skill to also grant pa increase along with damage and change cd to 30 secs, so would be recasting it every 30 s.

• About that class, I had the feeling is lacking some sustained dmg. The class itself doesn't have much earth dmg and the spammable 3s skills is one of the worst. I would to change the earth barrier from 20s (2min cd) to 30s (60s cd) like other buffs this class have and see how that work.

• Did few tests on Ch/wd:

1) Frantic slash - skill description - if skill hit is critical it should increase next charge chop damage by 100% but it only increases it by 20% or so - please check and fix (e.g. it does 853k with the frantic slash buff while 670k without - clearly not 100% increase); I just realized the issue is it buffs crit damage which makes the buff not that great - I wonder if you can consider to change it to raw damage rather then crit damage, since 20% increase or so is not that significant

2) overall performance of the class is ok as sustain dps, there is literally 0 burst, but as sustained based on few runs it was not as strong as s/wl - i wonder if you could consider changing cd on the charge chop and power of the wood spirit from 4 sec to 3 sec - i think that would help the class, else its sustain is less than s/wl sustain and burst of s/wl >> ch/wd.

3) I mentioned before that class does not have any option to regenerate mana and few skills use % mana - I suggest to modify the skill: Reinforced Amulet - add there some % of replenishing mana, like 50% or so - with cd 30 s it would give class an option to restore mana

Thank you!

• Dear Devs,

Death Heart: Although this is a great support skill, in my opinion, this should be changed to a self-buff (like you did with Earth Pulse od Mage/druid) and (maybe) increase the damage by 10% or so.

It would be nice if changes were also mentioned in the patch notes and this was not discovered by chance in the instance. The skill is now a self buff (at least in rofl). Have you also thought about the proposed increase in damage?

Slash : Remove gcd from slash but increase it's cooldown and push it's damage slightly. Right now, you only use this skill because of the Hearts Death debuff. This would give the class a useable spammable.

You have 100 rage on the class almost permanently and the only rage skill is slash. Was this proposal also discussed?

Or do we have to assume that this is the only change for the class?

Kind regards

• Heyo ,

i would suggest some adjustments for the Rogue/Warden as i feel like he is a bit overperforming currently.

For starters i would suggest to change the Bloodthirsty Blade (494045) to have a cooldown on the 10%Patk / 10% pdmg /Crit buff you get ( for example that it cant be triggered again for the next 20? seconds after the buff runs out).
    From there on we can see if he needs more adjustments or is fine with that .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hello all,

I wanted to write my opinion about the druid/warlock.

At first I was very excited about this new class combination, but then I was very quickly disappointed. The 70 elite is not usable in my opinion. It is 100% of the stamina is converted into intelligence. That may sound great at first, but when you're running around with only 100k life, the ini run will be a torture.

The magic damage is increased by the 45 elite for each point of nature power by 1%. Maybe you could introduce a buff there or change the description of the nature power in the buff so that it shows how much additional magic damage you have then?
    Furthermore, I'm kind of missing a 5-minute for example for the damage phase. There are not really skills that increase the damage for a short time (except body vitalization and Unity with Mother Earth), like in other classes.

Greetings!

• Some thoughts on the magic/physical raids:

1) Was suggested before, please change overlapping CD on guitar and lute, so both can be played and if raid is a mix, both phys and magical dps can benefit without balance shifting to either magic or physical

2) There are two ISS from guild title: Iron Prince Senior Officer (regal cry: increases phys attack speed and pa) and Dark Prince Senior Officer (storm assault: increases spellcasting speed and ma) - as you can see both are mutally excluding (you can not have both at the same it, since they overwrite each other even if cast from different people) - I suggest to combine both into a single ISS that increases both, that way mixed phys/magical dps can benefit evenly. If combining is an issue, perhaps add one extra title that would combine both effects and have a quest to trade for siege badges

With the above two addressed, it would make mixed raids of phys and magic much nicer, as atm if you are phys in predominantly magic-oriented raid or vice versa is not very pleasant :)

Thank you!

• Great ideas. In regards to the guild titles. If the ideas above, although I really like them, aren't that easy to implement maybe just make them not overwrite each other (as you did with lute and guitar) so they can be used at the same time.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• As for the r / warlock, I think you went wrong by making such a change with Soul Agility, it would have been better to just slightly reduce the dark damage increase. but you decided to do a 90 second reload and add damage. probably in the trash without Soul Agility, this class will now be a little worse than before, it would be better if you did something with r / mag, since this set is probably the weakest (I don’t know for sure, I haven’t played for a very long time with this combination)

Although most likely no one will support my opinion, so thanks for your attention and happy everyone =)

• Increased Dark Soul Assail dark damage increment to 54%.
    • Reduced Soul Agility duration to 30 seconds, increased cooldown to 90 seconds, increased dark damage increment to 54%.

In my opinion wrong idea, increased dark damage is to low (maybe 75% and cooldown 60 s willl be better :) good for single target poor for trash :D

Ps Now looks like i will be do more dps on ChR in my leather eq than any Rouge xd