Patch 10.2.0.1000 - feedback

• Hi all,

I will detail my feedback below on the instance.

First, many thanks to the devs team for making new content, hope the feedback from the whole community will be considered.

The instance feedback below is based on a good number of runs both normal and hard, from a tank and dps prospective.

a) difficulty in general I find to be fine, I really don't understand how it suddenly much easier than gorge, for example, I personally happy to keep it as is; some trash mobs should not hit that hard but sounds like that was unintended - we cleared today after the maint and I was tanking, was getting hit way too much.

b) I really like the idea of many guilds being able to run the ini, it only helps the server long term, helps the economy too, the idea to make instance uber hard so only couple guilds can clear and rest would have to buy from them is not healthy - people will get bored and leave - happened many times on the official servers too, I encourage you to think of the whole community and not selected few no matter how vocal they appear to be on the forum or in the world.

c) now on bosses (some spoilers so if you don't want details please don't read):

B1 - I suggest to remove the number of buffs that needs to be removed from each of the bosses to 1 instead of 2 - it still works to ensure that raid knows the strat yet there will be much less time spend just waiting for the right skill/box to appear, there is simply no need. Sometimes it takes a really long time to get correct skill, maybe some adjustment can be also made based on what is needed during the fight; B1 second room - bit tedious but overall good!

B2 - I like the boss and I like new constant little circles change , makes whole raid focused all the time, all good :)

B3 - I have similar comment to B1 - again, I like the idea, but why do it for 4 organs, it just adds more time wasted with no real extra difficulty - cut number of organs to just 1 or 2 or keep 4 and cut health by 2-4 times, no need to repeat exactly the same strat over and over again multiple times; I like the little dot from mobs that was added (I think my healers would strongly disagree but I am not a healer :) so good addition

B4 - is fine but please consider guilds who don't have a lot dps or enough people - these dots may prevent them from clearing, at least make it possible to have them removed; also, some guilds like to show B4 as an example of how easy the ini is, this is not fair, yes it is an easy boss but its good to have an easy one, B3 Gorge was also similar

B5 - I like it, nice concept and all works well, has solid dps check too but not too crazy + strats are nice and transforming tank to chicken when boss dies is surely Int thing (I think :) ) gg.

Sorry for the long post, I hope it was constructive and will be useful.

Kind regards,

Rakot

• I really like the idea of many guilds being able to run the ini, it only helps the server long term, helps the economy too, the idea to make instance uber hard so only couple guilds can clear and rest would have to buy from them is not healthy - people will get bored and leave - happened many times on the official servers too, I encourage you to think of the whole community and not selected few no matter how vocal they appear to be on the forum or in the world.

Exactly this is where the majority seems to be mistaken in my eyes.

It is not healthy for a servers economy and its publisher if too many players are able to run endcontent.

You should carefully read the spoiler in this post, there you can find my reasoning behind that.

And if you still think I am wrong here, convice me of the opposite, for the community it would be great if everyone can run everything, I agree here, but thats not what this is about in the end.

...and apparently those who appear to be most vocal atm are those who want RoFL to be rather easy... ;)

Everything else you proposed for bosses is a result of this misconception of yours, but apart from all that and any difficulty: I dont see any need to speed up RoFL, it already is almost 50% faster than gorge was in the beginning and I bet speeding up ini-runs to compensate for the long grind for ultimate gear does not comply with the Devs intention behind that gear.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• As an alternative, you can add a third instance mode where mobs and bosses will be really strong, even stronger than now, and make there more coins, more fragments, and 2 cores one of which can be replaced by a core from the gorge.

I like the idea, but it needs to be scaled up with mobs/bosses too I guess, though mobs already hurt a lot so hard to adjust; I remember RT times with different difficulties (RT dia :) where bosses were getting more pd/pa, but here most bosses are tactical so not sure if it will be fair/more difficult, even if bosses become much stronger, I don't see it changing things too much from a difficulty prospective

• I think there will be 3 difficulty modes for future new dungeons, now I'll try to give an example.

Easy mode:
    A dungeon for 6 people with reduced resources and simplified mobs and bosses, similar to the one we can solve, for 6 people.

Normal mode:
    The dungeon, by analogy with the current complex regime for 12 people, in which red things will be created, stats and weapons will fall and there will be no gold objects or materials for them.

Hard mode:

A really difficult mode that will be difficult to pass without collecting equipment from the normal mode, in which materials for gold equipment will fall (but will not require a very long time to create it).

And new stats, for example, parameters exactly the same as in the previous normal mode but a different name.

For example, the simple and normal mode of "x-stat 1", the complex mode of "x-stat 2".

But to open the difficult mode not immediately, but after half a year or another period, then it will be possible to stretch one dungeon for a longer period.

Partially, you can implement this now, for example, adding a third mode is much more difficult than now, adding more resources to it and introducing a new stat that will be exactly the same as the previous one with a different name, and it can be inserted into equipment with the current one.

And then the mobs will have to be faster even more difficult than in the last change, and the bosses should also become stronger, so that without red or partially gold equipment it would not pass.
    In my opinion, a good alternative instead of complicating the current complex regime.

• I like the idea of Eneler

Runes gives us the option to have 3 different instance modes. Currently, we are struggeling with giving the HM a good balance for smaller and big guilds. Why? Because Easy/normal is useless (i dont know what rofl normal mode looks like).

(Imo) An Easy mode should be nothing special, mostly to maybe learn tactics or farm tier stones or something.

An Normal mode should be the first step into the "real" challenge. Its called "normal" and not "slightly harder than easy".

And Hardmode would be insanely better*, even for high guilds. Let it be way higher stats, shitload of more events or whatsoever. But ofc, the reward should be harder. So like Eneler said: Normal mode could be the current hardmode (ofc not as hard as it is from what ive read) and hardmode should be like something crazy, but you can farm only there the ultimate stuff

• I will share my opinion about Normal Mode (not hard). According to patch notes:

Adjusted difficulty on boss fights in Realm of Forgotten Legends (Hard Mode).

As we see there, only Hard Mode shuld be changed but isnt like that, normal mode has been changed in several ways.

Mobs had same "hitting like truck" version, DEV had to reset the instance. Bosses mechanics have changed aswell, exactly same as they did in hard mode.

Loot is nerfed, like trully nerfed.

-B1 gives only 1 piece, not 2.

-B2 is the same as before

-B3 gives only 1 piece AND do not give any shards.

-B4 is the same as before

-B5 gives only 1 piece, not 2 so we have half purple stats than we had before.

Right now, for us atleast, normal mode has no use. We liked to go when we had not much people because even without winning 1 core, loot was pretty decent, now is just a waste of time.

• Official Post

Loot was always supposed to be like this (not 100% chance). That's the difference between hard and normal mode.

• Loot was always supposed to be like this (not 100% chance). That's the difference between hard and normal mode.

I can second this statement, loot has been "random" in normal mode since the beginning, makes it kind of a gamble to run.:saint:

• Dear Devs team,

It recently came to my attention that refining DN aoth accessories to new red ones yields new red items without a single purple stat on them. I would appreciate if the team could check and comment if this is intended or perhaps a mistake? I personally don't really understand why refined accessories do not come with the purple stats while other gear does. If a mistake, would be great to fix it before too many ppl got theirs.

Additionally, while I cant confirm myself, but it is likely that the new red refined cape also does not come with the purple stat either - this is similar to how it was for gorge cape, however.

I would appreciate if you guys can check that.

Many thanks in advance,

Rakot

• Hi

I have to agree with Rakot, The refining of DN accessories to the new red ones is time consuming and or costly we either have to farm more or strip the ones we have or buy.

The fact they do not have stats is very disappointing for the time put into these items.

Thank you for you time

Kind regards

Angelfire - hades

• If you are allready at it checking if the red versions get stats as they should , can you check golden ones too ? (just to be sure )

greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Dear Devs team,

I was wondering if you can consider/comment on the question/issue I have with new red/golden accessories, I will explain it from a chain dps user prospective but same applies to magic users and healers.

First, there are two new sets of accessories for physical class - one comes with str bonus (extermination set) and another comes with dex (agility set). The bonus for both sets comes from having 2 and 3 items. The issue is chain classes don't need dex (unlike rogues or scouts) since it does not give power attack, thus agility set is not very good. However, since we have 5 spots for accessories - after filling 3 with the str set we still left with two more items - another ring + another earing.

This is my issue/question - I would ideally like to have another ring and earing from the extermination set that would give me an additional 2 items bonus - in addition to the 3 bonus I get from other 3 items from the same set. However, at the moment game does not give additional 2 items bonus. For example, currently, if I have 2 rings 2 earrings and 1 necklace from same extermination set, I would only get 3 items bonus, and not 3items bonus + 2 items bonus.

Since items are different in my opinion it makes sense for them to give 3+2 items bonus, which is not the case now. Could you please look into it and see if this is something that you may consider changing/implementing (assuming its even possible).

Please note what I described can be similarly applied to all magic classes and likely healers as well.

Kind regards,

Rakot

• I totally disagree with it. This system with set bonus was always like it is now. Your point is probably, that the agility set now gives agility and is not like the lvl 100 set.

The chain dps classes still have better! set bonus on upper AND lower body. both sets gives all chain classes attackspeed as a bonus (4% + 2%) while the leather classes gets physical dmg (3% + 2%). If you know the damage calculation, you know that 4% more attack results in a damage boost which is a little higher than 4%. Getting 3% more physical damage results in 3% more damage..

Also you got as a champion (which you are playing) double attack speed set bonus + new fast hammer. this is totally more than enough for the champion in my opinion.

Greetings

• Regarding ROFL

Why are people complaining that their class is to strong and it is to easy. You are building Tier16,17,18 weapons and your gear is Tier 12,13,14. You are losing your perspective. Not everyone has that powerfull gear. Of course it will be easier with equipment like this to clear instances. It is mind blowing that you complain that the ini is to easy when you people have the craziest possible equipment. (Weapons, Armor, Runes, Bufffood, Titles etc.) You should be happy that its not hard anymore when you reach a certain endgame lvl. Again I see the problem at its source, which is rasing the cap of tiers and runes way to much. If you want a balanced experience, players should not be able to have tier 18 etc weapons.

• Regarding ROFL

Why are people complaining that their class is to strong and it is to easy. You are building Tier16,17,18 weapons and your gear is Tier 12,13,14. You are losing your perspective. Not everyone has that powerfull gear. Of course it will be easier with equipment like this to clear instances. It is mind blowing that you complain that the ini is to easy when you people have the craziest possible equipment. (Weapons, Armor, Runes, Bufffood, Titles etc.) You should be happy that its not hard anymore when you reach a certain endgame lvl. Again I see the problem at its source, which is rasing the cap of tiers and runes way to much. If you want a balanced experience, players should not be able to have tier 18 etc weapons.

I can only point out again what i have wrote many times in this thread before and my fellow guildmates too . Maybe you should read our feedback we provided here since the Release of RoFl .

Nearly all feedback written from us regarding the difficulty of Rofl was from a Healer / Tank PoV

"Most trashmobs are in my feeling way to easy and are dead in 3seconds . Bosses take general too much damage .

( When i wrote this i am/was still wearing full Gorge Gear and not Upgraded Gear or Weapon from RoFL)"

I was the only DD too complain that i find it too "easy"

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 2 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Why are people complaining that their class is to strong and it is to easy. You are building Tier16,17,18 weapons and your gear is Tier 12,13,14. You are losing your perspective. Not everyone has that powerfull gear. Of course it will be easier with equipment like this to clear instances. It is mind blowing that you complain that the ini is to easy when you people have the craziest possible equipment. (Weapons, Armor, Runes, Bufffood, Titles etc.) You should be happy that its not hard anymore when you reach a certain endgame lvl. Again I see the problem at its source, which is rasing the cap of tiers and runes way to much. If you want a balanced experience, players should not be able to have tier 18 etc weapons.

This is plain not true!

And honestly it starts to be annoying, hearing the same over and over.

I know Cruvor already responded to this, but since this is brought up again and again I will try to end this misconception once and for all.

You should carefully reread my FIRST post in this thread, this was just two days after our first clear, it was never edited and already there I wrote that the bosses need more def+lp.

It was impossible for us to have any of our new equipment at that point, so I wrote this from a perspective where we had the same gear as everyone else who is running RoFL.

It is almost sad that I have to say it this clearly, but:

:!::!::!:PLEASE let this sink into your minds once and for all:!::!::!:

Many of our players dont even have t12 runes now and just t10 statted gear and if I remember correctly noone in Sâcrêd had a t16 weapon before the RoFL ones.

Other guilds like Pulse or Hades or Panteon however do have players, who had full t13 runes, t12 and t13 statted dps gears and t16 weapons, of course not everyone, but some already did before RoFL release.

No dps in Sâcrêd had this.

So claiming that we only say that RoFL is too easy because we build this powerful gear does not work.

By the way, we are able to build this "strong" gear now, because we were actively running gorge the entire time, while many players in Pulse or Hades for example went inactive, not earning any more diamonds as we did.

So we had and have enough currency to spend on dirty and clean t-stones and the only reason for this is gorge being a thing for this long.

If you dont have anything to spend your diamonds on and continue playing actively for about a year, you save them for your next gear and this is simply the result of it.

PlayerNet should have taken this into consideration while balancing RoFL, obviously they did not.

This is just another negative aspect (which I guess noone saw coming before) of having the same content for too long, that some endgame players go inactive but others dont, creating another gap in ingame-wealth.

Furthermore having access to special gear, which takes as much effort to get as the ultimate sets and implying they will keep it for quite a while, leads to players valueing it pretty much, which means they dont want it "just" be t10 or t11 statted, but even higher to know it was worth the time investment.

Yes, knowing that some players in our guild will have t17 (or even t18) weapons and t13/t14 statted ultimate gear in the future makes RoFL being as easy as it is even worse in the long run, but (again:!:) it is not the basic reason why I/we said it in the first place.

And I already am worried for the next content to come, how it will be balanced, where the publisher expects some players to have (crazy tiered) ultimate gear and others who have not been as active do not, since they said, the ultimate gear was NOT designed for everyone to have.

The fact that I saw (new) guilds with gorge weapons and gear and stats bought from the AH struggle with killing Nydhor several months after release for their first clear(s) and that I see the same guilds running RoFL now from the beginning on is the most obvious proof for me, that bosses in RoFL are easier to kill now than they were in gorge, even after gorge was nerved little by little over time.

Comparing the early days of RoFL to the early days of Gorge is how I came to the conclusion that RoFL is way easier than Gorge was, in fact being too easy to be proper endcontent.

Gear has almost nothing to do with it, it just makes it worse.

I hope that this explanation was detailed enough so that people finally stop saying: "You only think RoFL is too easy because you have t18 weapons!!11!", totally mixing up the timeline. :rolleyes:

Cheers!:thumbup:

• I don't like the fact that if you wanna wear all refined rofl items, you loose the setbonus from Gorge Earring and Cape.

e1d8b66da7a79a70f4afd5d25ef409ca.png

https://gyazo.com/e1d8b66da7a79a70f4afd5d25ef409ca

Most of us will not use the refined lower set unless its ultimate... that can't be your intention. But still its hard to compensate nearly 6k patk with the new stats and slightly better nonstats on the refined

Why did you forgot about this setbonus.

• I have similar concern as Kaly (that partially influenced my question above re accessories since with gorge earing + cape we did not have to worry about that), and most ppl in my guild also came to similar conclusion, not worth it to red the lower set unless gold, and even then loss of pa is significant.

Since every single other item + set makes new red better than the old, I wonder if there is a possible and relatively easy way to address this:

for the new set ( I will just talk about str set since this is what I use, but its likely similar to others to an extent):

2 piece bonus now has +661 attr - I suggest to add to that around 6000 pa so that

new 2 piece bonus would be 6k pa and +661 attr.

Alternative is to make a new set (earing + cape) similar to gorge and make lower 3 items like gorge but I know few ppl already have full red accessories and thus wont be fair to them.

With that change red would be superior and I for example would upgrade to red despite the fact its not gold and thus temp since extra dps it will give is very helpful for my guild in rofl.

Regards,

Rakot

• I did not do the maths for this, since I only focused on the ultimate gear from the beginning, but I also noted that this might be an issue. Especially now after we know that the red gear is supposed to be the "regular" stuff and ultimate gear just an extra for very active players.

So I would also appreciate some fix here for all those, who will not complete ultimate gear. :)

• Official Post

It is changed already a while ago, will be applied along with next patch.

Greetings

• Hey ,

would it be Possible to make the Tooltip of the new Red/Golden Gear significantly smaller ?

Currently one full pimped piece is not fitting on my whole screen and there is no way to scroll down/scroll up.

(Sometimes the last Part about the Set is not shown or the top half is not shown)
    https://gyazo.com/cb02e53fd0913e066abccc8271144d40

( I know there is an Option to adjust the tooltip a little bit but that looks really unpleasant)

Greetings

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• I don't like the fact that if you wanna wear all refined rofl items, you loose the setbonus from Gorge Earring and Cape.

Most of us will not use the refined lower set unless its ultimate... that can't be your intention. But still its hard to compensate nearly 6k patk with the new stats and slightly better nonstats on the refined

Why did you forgot about this setbonus.

Therefore, I wrote so that the bonus from accessories was increased.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bonus from the new rings was really very well improved, for which many thanks to the developers, now it makes sense to make rings in t13-t14.

But the bonus earrings have not changed much, because of this, many will make themselves a gorge earring because of the low cost.

I must also pay attention that the bonus from the red ring is exactly the same as from the golden one, which means that many will make themselves 1 red ring and 1 gold, for the server this is bad.