Warden Pets

• The wardens pets always die/disappear once a players Phoenix' Redemption triggers, this is very annoying as dps and also may be deadly to a whole raid while tanking as a warden class, relying on def-buffs from Spirit of the Oak (Summon), making warden tanks unreasonable more dangerous to play than other tank classes.

Furthermore as dps the two very often used pets Chiron(Summon) and Oak Walker (Summon) generate way too much aggro to be held by any tank, even champions sometimes struggle to keep up with their aggro, especially during bossfights with designed and repeating aggroresets.

This nerfs warden dps, which is a very rarely used class anyway and lowers their quality in playing-experience, because players cant really use all of the potential of this class, since wardens have to resummon their pets all the time after they died and especially Chiron causing more chaos in bossfights by pulling the boss away from tanks as a ranged dmg-source.

So im looking forward to a change here, by reducing the aggro generated by those pets, maybe even scaling it with the +/- aggro values the warden has from gear+skills.

Also it would be very nice to see those pets in any aggrometer, so maybe its possible to add them to the hatelist-functions? :saint:

I guess this is a topic very well fitted for the upcoming class-balacing. ;)

Cheers!:thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Approved the thread.
  • good idee same problem with Pheenix and warmage always the thunder weapon goes away when pheenix pop and if u not fast enoth to noticed it u lose so much

• I wholeheartedly agree. Moreover, I'd suggest increasing the movementspeed of warden pets, except for nature crystal. With fast lanes and several other movementspeedbuffs, such as the pet's passive, the majority of poor warden pets can't keep up with the player.

• Hey ,

i would suggest to make those changes also to the Traveling Merchant (1244022) .
    When i am farming Tstones i am mostly restocking my Fusionstones on the run and every run it takes valuable time to wait for the traveling merchant to arrive near me to buy stones or run towards him to buy more stones.

Cheers ,

Cruvor

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Closed the thread.