Share a beautiful story with words and images from your 5th Anniversary Album

• Official Post

Create your own Anniversary Festival Photo Album and tell us a story
    with your experiences and anecdotes during the festival.

Use your imagination to create them and share with the community in this thread!

You can use elements, npcs and places from Anniversary Event,
    as well as costumes, mounts, and pets to shape your story and/or character.

Take screenshots to make your photo album in a way that we can
    see important moments of your story reflected in your photo album.

Requirements

‌Participants must be registered on forum and have a .PlayerNet account.
    Story elements may be posted in your native language but please include an English translation below

You must post your game character name(otherwise you forfeit prize/gifts)
    Screenshot can be taken anywhere but must follow the theme of the Anniversary Festival

Screenshot cannot be edited or modified

UI, character names, and health bars must not be visible in screenshot

The photo album must have a minimum of 5 screenshots and a maximum of 10

The story must be related to the screenshots, free theme as long as the plot is not obscene, violent, offensive or of any subject that violates Terms of Use
    Your submission must be submitted as a response to this thread
    *note all posts which are not submissions will be removed from this thread

‌Event Terms

.PlayerNet Employees reserve the right to cancel or change the event contest, and/or its rules at any time. ‌ ‌

.PlayerNet Employees will ensure that all participants comply with the rules of the event.

.PlayerNet Employees reserve the right to exclude any who show harmful intentions to the contest.

All votes(likes) casted by accounts created after this announcement will be omitted from the total.
    Participants are limited to 1 submission
    Use of multiple forum accounts by the same person(s) to “boost” likes is prohibited and will lead to ban from all future events and potential game account ban.
    Submissions will be accepted until 14.09 23:59; any submissions after this time will be forfeit from winning

Contest Winners:
    All applicable participants will receive a "Board Contest Gift Package"

There will be up to 5 winners; which will be decided by the entries with the most likes.
    There must be a minimum of 10 total entries - 3 winners
    There must be a minimum of 20 total entries - 5 winners

• Someday when I woke up under Taborea's skies, I noticed some sound coming from my bag. After searching through my bundles, I noticed some alive being. It was... a plant!

I could not believe it is real, but in a few seconds my eyes filled with love to him, I called him "Flo". This day we become the best friends.

We were enjoying our time together at growing up our relationship. I can not count endless talks, jokes and defeating the whos who wanted to injury us. It was the best time of my life.

We were traveling through beautiful lands, meeting powerful people who arrived at special happenings in city. We were the luckiest human-plant beings on the planet.

But someday we noticed some weird portal...

We followed it and soon we arrived at very unpleasant place. The Arena. We pulled some lever and then the worst nightmare has started. We got attacked by strong enemy. Moreover, I was changed into goat. But I promised myself that I will fight to the end to safe my friend.

I won the fight. But the same day I lost something more. My Flo. I will never forget you... Rest in peace [*]

~ Johners

• Some day i was casually looting my chests and minding my own buisness

But then i felt the Earth shake .I heared big loud cracking sound
    and a Mysterious Portal appeared in our Capital City .
    I buff myself and walk through the Portal to see what lies behind it.

What is that ? a gathering Point for creatures of all kinds and species . That is awesome
    I walk a round in this strange place and meet up to 100 different races/species of all Kind and from all around the Universe.

I speak to a Raven that can understand and answer me in my Langugage . We talk for a long time and he tells me about his Universe where everyone is a different Type of animal . We come along very good and we decide to go on an Adventure together

My new Raven friend takes me to one of his friends to Transform me so that i can use their Powers.
    After the transformation i immediatly feel more Powerfull and im more coinfident to go on Adventures with my Friends

With my new gained Powers and Friend we slay all kinds of Bad monsters too make the World a better Place.

I hope u like my little Story

Greetings Cruvor :)

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Jôhanna lived a peaceful life, far away from the big cities in a small remote village. Nothing really exciting ever happened there, but one day she found a mysterious letter in her mail. The whole of Taborea was about to celebrate a big festival with a cake, so big, so monstrous, so gigantic, so delicious, that no description of it could ever live up to the grandiosity of that cake. Jôhanna was hooked. She decided to leave the village and go for that adventure.

She traveled to the next city with a harbor and boarded a ship to her destination: Atlas. After a few days of travel, the city finally appeared at the horizon. A bigger city she had never seen before, and so she looked at it in awe while the ship was slowly docking at the harbor.

At the entrance of the city, a representative of the festival organizers was already waiting. She waved when she saw Jôhanna walking towards her: "Are you looking to visit our festival?" she asked. "Yes." Jôhanna replied excited. "I got the letter a few days ago. It also mentioned some giant cake.". The representative smiled, and it somehow had a bit of a mischievous expression. "Of course, just walk through this portal." She said and pointed at a blue swirly thing next to her. Jôhanna nodded and stepped into it.

"Why is everything so huge suddenly?" Was the first thought Jôhanna had when she came out of the portal. Then she realised that she was walking on 4 legs and had white fur. "I'm a marten?" She was baffled. What was going on? She expected to see celebrating people, eating, drinking and laughing, on the other side of the portal. Instead, she became a marten. She looked around, spotted a lake nearby and decided to check it out.

The first thing she noticed at the lake was a giant blue ball floating near it. She walked over to it and carefully sniffed at it. It already didnt look like a cake and it surely didnt smell like a cake, but the blue glow it emitted was kinda fascinating and she kept staring at it for a moment.

Next, she saw a bunch of carpets floating above the lake. They were floating in a pattern that made it look like they were leading somewhere. Maybe to the cake? Jôhanna looked disheartened at her short feet. As a human she surely could have made those jumps, but as a marten? She decided to try nonetheless and fell not less than 5 times into the lake before she finally made it to the first carpet. How long would the way be? She looked up and saw a whole bunch of carpets leading high up in the sky. "I can never make this." she thought a bit dizzy. Was her whole journey in vain? She jumped from the carpet back to the ground and decided not to give up yet, but would instead follow a nearby path.

She followed the path for a while and then she finally saw it. A shrine with an enormous cake inside it. She accelerated her steps and ran towards it.

The cake seemed to get bigger and bigger as she got closer. When she finally reached it, she still quite could'nt believe it until she took the first bite. But it was real! And it was so big, so monstrous, so gigantic, so delicious, no description of it could ever live up to its' grandiosity. So much doubt did she have during her journey, but in the end the letter she got turned out to be true. It wasn't a lie.

Jôhanna kept eating for several hours until nothing was left of the cake. Her stomach ached, but it was worth it. She slowly walked away while thinking about her next steps. She felt tired. Lying down for a nap might be the best idea. And then? Walking back through the portal, where she hopefully becomes human again. She lay down and closed her eyes. What an adventure.

Thank you for reading :)

- Jôhanna

• On a sunny autumn morning, waking up, the young elf decided not to be bored anymore at home.
    She had long been about to visit her friends from a fabulous faraway country. HNamJFlyQGU.jpg

Bringing a bag of transformations with you, you can’t do without them in a fantasy world, saddled your horse and hit the road.
    ZOJuVPxuLFw.jpg

On the way there were many beautiful and dangerous places.
    5qs_wC5bTYI.jpg

I had to turn into a goblin and make my way through the catacombs in the mountains.
    yJ5afWEmPyw.jpg

Pass by the sea of golems guarding your treasures.
    cZ6gfJLkfHk.jpg
    To pass through a thicket in the shape of a tree so that fairy creatures do not harm the elf, because the fairy world is inhabited not only by good creatures.
    FlXeX1T3Yhk.jpg
    Suddenly clouds appeared in the sunny sky, whirlwinds swirled across the earth, and frogs began to rain from the sky, the girl had never seen anything like it.
    3sutaJzGkfM.jpg

The strange rain quickly ended, the sky cleared and the elf saw a flickering portal ahead.

Behind him were her friends.
    UFXIxAiGw2w.jpg
    Joy knew no bounds. Ahead they had a lot of time for entertainment. A group of friends participated in frog races, underwater treasure hunting, toad fishing and many other interesting things
    bS90IoXE0I0.jpg

Evenings ended with fireworks.
    The Elf liked it so much in this fabulous country that she stayed there forever.
    kEL7QA4zFq8.jpg
    History from Stefani =^.^=

• My story started in a bar. On a depressing autumn evening, I once again sat drinking red wine. Thinking about his boring life, in which every day nothing good not noticing, except of course same wine.
    GwcrfXUoIeI.jpg

Towards nightfall I became more intoxicated and had to try to go home. As I was leaving the bar, I tripped over a big man's big foot.

jo9h6szLsuE.jpg

Without hesitation, he began to swear at me. I was not a coward, and I shouted like him. The swearing stopped when the big man told me: "You little bug. If you want to prove that you are worth something, come to the competition of real warriors, which will take place in 5 days."

5hJ4M8RD9G4.jpg

Thoughts of the contest and challenge me to battle, did not give rest. Gathering my strength, I finally decided to do something worthwhile. I started training hard day and night. My platform training was focused on developing agility, precision, and mindfulness.

mxFKsQzb0sA.jpg

Daily I visited the arena bosses, developing weapon skills.

vxAQplSlhPs.jpg

Before the competition there was only one day.

I knew I didn't have the power to win. So I decided to turn to the fairies, because their magic is strong. I explained my intentions and desires to one of the fairies. But unfortunately they were not serious enough for her and she just turned me into a helpless toad.

aCQVLrYcaB4.jpg

I was terribly upset, because in the form of toads just can not beat anyone but bugs. Time passed and before the start of the competition was less time...

In the guise of a toad to me for some unknown reason strongly attracted to one lake. Knowing that I had nothing to lose, I succumbed to this desire. A few hours later, I was at an ordinary-looking lake. Coming closer to him, I lost consciousness.

VhzeST965hs.jpg

After a while I regained consciousness and found myself back in my own form. As I learned later it was a healing lake. After a glance at the rising sun , without hesitation, I went home for my horse and armor. To my surprise, the desire for victory was not lost.

I put on my armor and saddled my horse and went to the contest.

oGfJEJWZRbA.jpg

Only having arrived, I heard the cry Grox about the early battlefield through 5 minutes.

Quickly jumping off the horse, I go to the place of registration of participants. I was already late, but for my luck the registration was successful.

The contest began. Participants was many. In the first stage, each participant had to spend three fights and in case of victory in all three battles, the warrior passed to the semifinals. After watching the first four fights, I was not afraid, but somewhere in the depths of my soul I felt disappointed that I simply could not win.

It was time for my first fight, my opponent was with a huge sword and muscles. Several minutes and I fell on land from his crushing strikes. It was an expected defeat for me...
    HuV-Cc0HQ3Q.jpg

With the bitterness of defeat I went back to my village. Upon arriving home and slept almost the whole day, I realized that this defeat is only the beginning of something bigger. After half a year of hard training, I became a perfect warrior, protecting the Taborea in the night, when all the terrible creatures crawl out.

lnfhHt5Xyts.jpg

By the way, the big guy from the bar never showed up for the contest, he was just a regular bouncer working in a bar I never visited again.

Morality - does not rise only one who is not falling.

My story in native language below (Моя история на родном языке ниже)

By Stefan