Updated forum engine and new look

• Official Post

The Paradise forum engine was updated with more features and now supports additional languages.

We would appreciate constructive feedback and suggestions on the board changes if you wish to share them in this thread.

ps. you should ensure that your in game character name is up-to-date on your forum profile

• It's nice, will take sometime to adapt.

Pros:

- Nice and bigger look

- Suitable with website theme

Cons:

- Don't have page buttons on thread list, we was able to go last page on old engine without entering to topic.

- Don't have page buttons on top of the topic when you enter, so we need to go far bottom to get other pages. It wasn't like this on old engine.

the world chico, and everything in it.

• Greetings,

Thank you gladly for your feedbacks. Since we do appreciate any suggestions, we have altered several of your requests here below;

• Top navigation on posts pages has been added

Misc. notes:

• To go to last unread post you can just click an avatar of last reply on the right side.
    • At last: To save space, we altered the main page forum sections into blocks. General forums not included.

If you have any other question or feedback, please feel free to speak out your words!

• I like the new Look its great :). But on my Smartphone when im not logIn i dont see News a Minus - for that :)

Greetings Liyah,

Thank you for your feedback! Could you exactly explain what you experience for "when im not logIn i dont see News" ?

Perhaps you are able to show us a screen shot which indicates your explanation.

• Greetings,

the new Forum is pretty nice and it has a good Overview. Thanks for that:thumbup:

I noticed that more than 20 of my posts were deleted since we have the new Forum. There was a clean up or something similar?

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Greetings,

I agree with Nadana the new Forum does look very nice and its easier to handle. :)

Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.

Closed the thread.